CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY
- New Lego dollhouses aim to attract girls. // Advertising Age International;Jan/Feb97, pI2
Reports on biggest European toy company Lego's launch of Lego Scala, its most expensive product and the first to target girls.
- News in Pictures. // Design Week (Online Edition);2/21/2012, p2
The article reports that as part of its Lego Architecture range, toy manufacturer Lego Group has released the Sydney Opera House kits.
- Lego Park gets leg up from Carlsbad voters. Schwab, Dave // San Diego Business Journal;6/13/94, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p1
Reports on Carlsbad voters' support for the Denmark-based Lego Group's plan for the children's theme park called Lego Family Park. Pro-Lego group, Citizens Advocating Responsible Environmental and Economic Solutions; Opposition group, Neighbors Involved in Carlsbad's Future; Larger project...
- Lego launches Czech plant expansion. // Regional Today;11/13/2013, p2
The article reports that Denmark's Lego Group, a toy manufacturer, has launched construction works at its plant in Kladno, Czech Republic.
- Robot testers wanted. // Electronic News;08/03/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2230, p4
Reports that Lego Toy Co. is seeking people to beta test a robotic system it plans to launch in the United States, in fall 1998.
- Correction. Astronomy editors // Astronomy;Sep2012, p8
A correction to an article referencing the LEGO company that appeared in the June 2012 issue of "Astronomy" is presented.
- campaignasia.com's Top Ten. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Nov2013, p3
A list of the top ten marketing-related topics published in the periodical is presented which includes one on Lego's Asia growth strategy, one on public relations agency Ogilvy, and one about technical advisor Yasir Riaz.
- Brick Work. McCurry, John W. // Site Selection;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p37
The article reports that toy maker Lego Gruppe plans to start construction on a new factory complex near NyÃregyhÃ¡za, Hungary, to manufacture its Lego and Duplo brand products.
- Lego's billion-dollar brickworks. Darwent, Charles // Management Today;Sep95, p64
Discusses the changes in corporate strategy behind Lego, a Danish toy company operating globally. Creation of Legoland Windsor; Driving school; `Leg godt' meaning play nicely; Increasing sophistication in toy market; Market orientation from unisexuality to gender bifurcation; Themed sets;...