POLAND: RISK SUMMARY
- POLITYKA POLSKI WOBEC UNII EUROPEJSKIEJ PO WYBORACH W 2007 ROKU PRÃ“BA OCENY. NIEDŹWIECKI, ARTUR // Przeglad Zachodni;2009, Issue 3, p94
This article attempts to gauge the effectiveness of Poland's policies with respect to Europe and the European Union (EU) after the nation's elections of 2007. Specifically, the author attempts to analyze and gauge the policy of "new openness" towards the EU adopted by Poland's then new prime...
- Foreign Relations. // Poland Country Review;2009, p38
The article provides an overview of Poland's foreign relations with organizations including the United Nations.
- Foreign Investment Climate. // Poland Country Review;2009, p64
The article provides an overview of the foreign investment environment in Poland with topics on the country's export commodities and export partners.
- Polish premier stands by bugged ministers. // Regional Today;6/24/2014, p3
The article discusses the predicament of Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk amid the recording scandal released previously by the periodical "Wprost," and explains that Tusk considers the initiative as meditated according to news agency dpa.
- Tusk Invited to KatyÅ„ Ceremony. // Polish American Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk has been invited to witness a ceremony which marks the 70th Anniversary of Katyn Massacre in April 1940.
- Terrorism in Turkey 'must be strongly condemned'. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;9/14/2015, p53
The article reports the claim by European Council President Donald Tusk in mid-September 2015 that the series of violent terrorist attacks in Turkey should be strongly condemned.
- High speed line for Berlin to Moscow? // Railways Illustrated;Jun2008, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p68
The article reports on the construction of high speed line between Berlin and Moscow via Warszawa. Donald Tusk, Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland, has formally discussed the idea of constructing a high speed line for Berlin to Moscow. The construction will lies through Warszawa, the...
- Polish prime minister to reshuffle Cabinet next week. // Regional Today;02/15/2013, p6
The article reports on the changes in the cabinet members as planned by Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk in February 2013.
- Polish PM Tusk promises to focus on families. // Regional Today;11/25/2013, p4
The article reports that in an effort to reverse a decline in popularity ahead of local elections in 2014, Poland's Prime Minister Donald Tusk promised that the improvement of ordinary Poles' living standards will be his government's top priority for the next two years.
- Polish PM may reshuffle ministers in November. // Regional Today;9/ 3/2013, p5
The article reports on the plan by Polish Prime Minister (PM) Donald Tusk regarding a reshuffle of ministers in November 2013.