- The review and simplification of local authority bonus schemes. // Management Services;Oct82, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p37
The local government and water services specialist group returned to Coventry and to the subject of bonus schemes for its June 1982 seminar. The topic retains its interest and over 160 delegates attended from local authorities, the water and gas services, and the Northern Ireland Housing...
- Reform proposal forces needed debate. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p8
Politicians who have been little more than job holders in recent years must be unnerved by the various reform movements afoot, and well they should be. Recently, the Cuyahoga County Republican Party and the Citizens League of Greater Cleveland submitted petitions signed by some 74,000 people to...
- County government in crosshairs. Iarocci, Mary Sue // Westchester County Business Journal;11/17/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 46, p8
The article offers information on the meeting which will be held in November 2008 by Greenburgh town Supervisor Paul Feiner to discuss the issue regarding the need for county government in New York.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p11
Presents information related to competitive promissory note offerings in the U.S. as of November 2, 2001. Issuers of various promissory notes; Amount of promissory notes in thousand dollars; Maturity dates on promissory notes.
- Competitive Note Offerings . // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p11
Presents information on competitive promissory note offerings in the U.S. as of November 21, 2001. Issuers of various promissory notes; Financial advisers on various deals; Financial ratings of various notes.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p7
Presents information on competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of January 2, 2002. Name of the issuer of the notes; Time of sale of the notes; Amount of the notes.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33609, p18
The article offers information on the negotiated note offerings of Jefferson County, Colorado on November 2, 2011.
- MTNs FADE FROM FAVOR. O'Leary, Christoper // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/10/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p32
Reports on the medium term notes market. Increase in investor participation in the sector; Amount of proceeds from worldwide MTN programs in 2002; Reason of fall in proceeds from the U.S. market programs.
- One-Year Note Index . // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p37
Presents information on promissory notes issued in the U.S. between April 2000 and April 2001. Date of issue; Yields.