SM Energy Prices Upsized Junk Bond Issue
- SM Energy Price Talk at 6.75%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p1
This article reveals a plan by SM Energy to price 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds on February 7, 2011.
- Sally Beauty, SM Energy Price Upsized HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/7/2011, p6
The article reports on the 750 and 350 million U.S. dollar bond offerings from SM Energy and Sally Beauty Holdings, respectively.
- New Deals Push HY Total Above $5B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p33
The article reports on junk bond deals for SM Energy and Westmoreland Coal totaling 400 million U.S. dollars.
- SM Energy Offers $300M to Repay CF. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/2/2012, p11
The article reports that Colorado-based SM Energy is on the junk bond market with a 300-million-dollar offering of senior unsecured noted due in 2023, with Wells Fargo serving as lead bookrunner, the proceeds of which will go to repay outstanding credit facility and for general corporate purposes.
- SM Energy Amends $1.5B Revolver. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/15/2014, p6
The article reports the increase of the aggregate commitment amount of SM Energy of Denver, Colorado's secured revolving facility.
- SM Energy Sells $400M in Upsized HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/2/2012, p12
The article reports that Denver, Colorado-based SM Energy priced 400-million-dollars in 6.5% senior unsecured notes due in 2023, rated B1 by Moody's Investors Services, with Wells Fargo serving as lead bookrunner and plans to use part of the proceeds to repay the firm's outstanding credit facility.
- Canada : Baytex Announces Sale of North Dakota Assets. // TendersInfo News;7/30/2014, p1
The article reports that oil and gas company Baytex Energy Corp. has entered into an agreement with petroleum and natural gas company SM Energy Co., for the sale of its North Dakota assets effective on July 1, 2014.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...