Thrift Store Co. Looks to Add on Debt
- Savers Inc. Seeks $655M in Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;6/18/2012, p4
The article reports on the plan of thrift store operator Savers Inc. to tap 655 million U.S. dollars in term loans.
- Savers Shopping for $790M Credit Facility. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/1/2012, p21
The article reports that thrift store retailer Savers is seeking 790-million dollars in senior secured credit facility consisting of a 75-million dollar revolver due 2017 and a 715-million dollar term loan due 2019, citing further details on the credit facility and intended uses for the proceeds.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to negotiate a term loan to help thrift-store chain Savers in 2011.
- JPMorgan Sets Price Talk on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p21
The article reports on the prices talks between JPMorgan and Savers for a 325-million U.S. dollar term loan.
- JPMorgan Launches Intergraph, Savers TLs. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the arrangement of term loans (TLs) by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. for Intergraph Corp. and Savers Inc. in Texas. Accordingly, Intergraph plans to make use of the loan to pay a dividend to private equity owners Hellman & Friedman LLC, the Texas Pacific Group, and JMI Equity....
- JPM to Launch Intergraph, Savers TLs Friday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the launching of term loans prepared by JPMorgan for Intergraph and Savers. Intergraph will be given two term loans by the bank, amounting to 625 million U.S. dollars and 300-million U.S. dollars each. Meanwhile, the corporate rating of Savers has been upgraded due to...
- Cleveland Aircraft Parts Co. Looks to Reprice $1.55B TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p22
This article reveals the plan of aircraft parts manufacturer TransDigm Group to reprice its existing term loan.
- Dunkin: Time to Reprice the Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p13
This article reveals the plan of Dunkin' Brands to reprice a term loan that it obtained in 2010.
- Investors Like Cheap Booz Allen TL. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;1/17/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that in January 2011, investors at Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. warmly welcomed the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B for the company in spite of the low coupon. A Canadian-based investor thinks that Booz Allen Hamilton is so cheap, but because of the ratings, the company is...