No OID for $2.3B Reynolds Term Loan
- Banks Prep Debt for Birds Eye Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p15
The article reports on the 895 million U.S. dollar term loan arranged by a bank consortium to help finance the acquisition of Birds Eye Foods by Pinnacle Foods. The consortium is comprised of Bank of America, Barclays, Credit Suisse, HSBC and Macquarie Capital. A 275 million U.S. dollar bridge...
- CS Heads to The Checkout Lane with Grocery Store Co. TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that according to unnamed sources as of February 2011, Credit Suisse has been looking for lenders to extend a 150 million dollar term loan for Fairway, a U.S. supermarket chain, in order to refinance a term loan for 105 million dollars made in 2009.
- Pricing Surfaces for Helm's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p29
The article reports that Credit Suisse has set the pricing the 120 million U.S. dollars term loan B it is syndicating for rail equipment lessor, Helm Financial Corp. which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of outstanding debt.
- Banks to Shop $1B Reynolds TL Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p10
The article reports that Credit Suisse, Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank (HSBC), and Australia New Zealand Bank are marketing a 1 billion U.S. dollars term loan B in support of Reynolds Group's acquisition of Pactiv.
- Investors scramble to acquire finance firms' offices. // Estates Gazette;8/1/2009, Issue 930, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of finance firms' offices by investors in Great Britain. HSBC is negotiating deals to sell three of its headquarters. Nochi Dankner is understood to purchase 8 Canada Square for a rumoured 800 million British pounds. Credit Suisse was also close to putting...
- CS, BofA Revise Strategic Partners TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p35
The article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to revise a 175-million-U.S. dollar term loan they are shopping for Strategic Partners.
- CS to Shop Pierre /Advanced Foods Merger Debt after Labor Day. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p4
The article offers information on a second-lien term loan totaling 230 million U.S. dollars to be marketed by Credit Suisse, which will finance the merger between Pierre Foods and Advanced Foods.
- Banks Revise Reynolds Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p5
This article reports on the move of Credit Suisse, HSBC and Australia New Zealand Bank to revise a term loan to support the acquisition of Pactiv by Reynolds Group.
- Banks Revise Knology Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p16
This article reports on the move of Credit Suisse and Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey to revise a term loan for U.S. cable company Knology.