Cleveland Aircraft Parts Co. Looks to Reprice $1.55B TL
- TransDigm Increases Bond Offer, Term Loan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p8
The article reports on the decision of TransDigm Group to increase the size of the term loan to 1.55 billion U.S. dollar from 900 billion U.S. dollar and its offering of senior subordinated notes due 2018 to 1.55 billion U.S. dollar from 780 million U.S. dollar.
- TransDigm Racks Up Debt, Still Dominates. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the dominance of TransDigm Group Inc. with the help of a bank group to finance an acquisition in the U.S. It states that the acquisition deal will help push the TransDigm at the top level in the market as indicated by analysts and sources. It also notes that the group will...
- TransDigm Plans $3.3B Debt Offer for Refinancing, Dividend. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/19/2014, p15
The article reports on aircraft parts manufacturer TransDigm Group's plan to refinance existing debt and fund a dividend by adding new subordinated debt and launching a first-lien term loan as well as an upsized revolver credit facility. Topics discussed include pricing on the proposed term...
- TransDigm To Acquire AmSafe. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;1/23/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 14, p6
The article offers information on the acquisition of AmSafe Global Holdings Inc. by TransDigm Group Inc. through cash payment of 750 million dollars. It is mentioned that AmSafe is involved in manufacturing passenger seat belts and air bags used at airlines globally and also produces protective...
- TransDigm Racks Up Debt, Still Dominates. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p25
The article reports on a term loan started by a bank group composed of Credit Suisse, UBS, Barclays and Morgan Stanley, to help TransDigm Group to finance an acquisition. The bank group has started syndication of the term loan on November 3, 2010 in which price talk is at Libor plus 375 basis...
- TransDigm Plans Special Divi of Up to $850M. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p24
The article reports that TransDigm Group has announced that it is set to make a presentation to senior lenders in New York on October 8, 2012 to seek approval to pay a special dividend of between 400 million U.S. dollars and 850 million U.S. dollars by the end of 2012, among others.
- TDG takes Â£60m biscuit with Weetabix deal. // Motor Transport;12/10/2009, p6
The article reports on the 60 million pounds five-year logistics contract acquired by TDG from Weetabix Ltd. in Great Britain.
- TransDigm Group Announces $700M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/24/2013, p21
The article reports on the plan by TransDigm, a global designer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components and systems, to amend its senior secured credit facility.
- TransDigm Prices $1.55B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p20
The article reports on the 1.55-billion U.S. dollar upsized junk bond issued by TransDigm Group and arranged by UBS, Credit Suisse, Barclays and Morgan Stanley.