Distressed Investors Eye New Options & Wait
- IACPM: Credit Spreads to Widen. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p11
The article deals with a survey held by the International Association of Credit Portfolio Managers which suggested that credit investors are considerably more pessimistic as of July 2010, compared to three months ago, when the last survey was conducted.
- Sorting Apples From oranges: What Kind of Investor is Your Client? Valentine, John // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p11
Presents advice on investment management. Interaction with a frugal investor; Endeavor in good and bad economics; Need for expertise in portfolio management.
- Tighter Euro fund rules will harm investor returns. Eschenbacher, Stefanie // Money Marketing;10/21/2010, p26
The article discusses the harm of the high cost of European fund on investors, following the move that tightened the regulation on fund management as reported by the European Fund and Asset Management Association.
- Value judgement. Russ, Olly // Money Marketing;4/7/2011, p49
The article focuses on the value of European holdings owned by overseas investors.
- September issue. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;9/1/2011, p18
In this article, the author discusses the difficulties facing investors during the month of September because they return from their summer breaks revitalized and prepared to take a fresh view of their portfolio.
- Taking the gas off QE. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);7/4/2013, p58
The article focuses on the positions of three U.S. fund investors.
- Advisor clients more proactive investors... // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p19
The article reports that investors who work with financial advisors are more proactive and less immobilized by the bear market, according to a 2003 poll from AllianceBernstein Investment Research and Management. 80 percent had diversified their portfolios versus 48 percent who did not work with...
- AN ALL-STAR FUND OF FUNDS PORTFOLIO. // Modern Trader;Feb2016, p13
The article states that combining 13F manager strategies with a fund of funds approach helps investors in the U.S. to avoid the risks of investing with a single manager. It suggests that one may decide to own the top five or 10 stocks owned by each manager thus creating a diversified portfolio...
- The Fewer the Stocks, the Better... // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p18
The article reports that investors in individual stocks, particularly wealthier investors, has done better concentrating only on one or two stocks instead of diversifying into three or more stocks, according to researchers at the University of Michigan and the University of Illinois. The found...