CS Talks Datatel Dividend Deal with Lenders
- Hellman Eyes Dividend Recap for Datatel. Kellerhals, Richard // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p14
The article reports that a conference call was held by Credit Suisse with lenders to discusses 390 million U.S. dollars in loans for Datatel.
- CS Kicks Off $305M Datatel Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/23/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p11
This article reports on the launch of a credit facility by Credit Suisse for U.S. software company Datatel in November 2009. The credit facility consists of a first-lien term loan, a second-lien term loan and a revolver credit. The company plans to use the proceeds to back its buyout by a group...
- Credit Suisse to shutter U.S., Canada private banking group. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;04/17/98, Vol. 163 Issue 72, p12
Reports on April 17, 1998, that Credit Suisse is closing its United States and Canadian private banking operations. Details on a statement issued by Credit Suisse on April 16, 1998; Estimation on the length of time the company said it will take to close its operations; Circumstances surrounding...
- Credit Suisse reports pretax profit up 67... // American Banker;8/23/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 161, p19
Reports on the increase in pretax profits of Credit Suisse Bank for the first half of 1993. Factors; Inclusion of Swiss Volbank's results; Increase in Swiss Volbank's pretax profit.
- Credit Suisse regroups private banking units. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;4/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 80, p9
Presents information on plans by Credit Suisse Group to restructure its private banking business worldwide after announcing that it will shutter its private banking business in the United States (US). Details on the restructuring; Comments from a spokesman for the group; Reference to the...
- Credit Suisse consolidates offices in midtown south. Feldman, Amy // Crain's New York Business;01/13/97, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p12
Reports that Credit Suisse, a financial services firm, announced its plan to consolidate all of its operations in one location. Size of the building that the company leased on Madison Square Park, New York City; Information on Credit Suisse's finances.
- Credit Suisse is underwriter in trio of deals totaling $3.2B. Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;3/15/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 50, p24
Reports on Credit Suisse Bank's underwriting of three deals. Merger between Roche Biomedical Laboratories and National Health Laboratories; Luxottica Group SpA's bid for United States Shoe Co.; California Energy's acquisition of Magma Power.
- Credit Suisse to keep expanding N.Y.-based trading operations. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;10/25/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 204, p30
Reports on the expansion plans by Credit Suisse of its New York-based trading operations. Statistics on returns on investments in trading income; Scope of trading operations; Technology and equipment investments in downtown New York; Expansion of business outside the United States.
- `Sting in the tail' may affect City borrowing. // Public Finance;05/10/96, p6
States that the decision against the Credit Suisse bank would have severe implications for the relationship between institutions and local authorities. Credit Suisse's withdrawal from the lending business; Impact of the court's decision to the lending market.