S&P: HY Market Sets January Record
- HY Bond Volume Reaches Record High. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p29
The article reports on the increase in volume of high-yield bonds worldwide in 2010 based on a report issued by the firm Dealogic.
- Western European HY Sees Record Volume. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p18
The article focuses on a Dealogic report, which showed that a year-to-date record in Western Europe's high yield corporate bond volume.
- HY Volume This Month Tops Dec. '09. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p29
The article reports that the issuance volume of high yield bonds in December 2010 has surpassed levels in December 2009.
- The TRADE data. // Trade;Oct-Dec2014, Issue 42, p102
The article offers information on developments in worldwide stock trading as of October 2014. Topics covered include the ratio of long to short equities volume trading in the U.S. and Japan, list of the top 500 shorted stocks selected by financial services company Standard & Poor's and long to...
- S&P: Defaults Tick Higher in October. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p7
The article reports on an increase in defaults on high-yield bonds in October 2011, according to Standard & Poor's.
- S&P: Distressed Ratio Nears 15%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p28
This article reports on an increase in the junk bond distressed ratio in September 2011, according to Standard & Poor's.
- New Bond Issuance Declined in February. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p13
The article reports on figures from credit rating agency Standard and Poor's, which shows that new corporate bond issuance, including high yield bonds, investment-grade bonds, and junk-rated bonds, declined in February 2013.
- Ceridian Selling $720M HY for Loan Refi. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/2/2012, p5
The article announces that Ceridian Corp. is on the junk bond market with a 720-million-dollar offering of senior secured notes due in 2019, assigned a preliminary B- rating by Standard and Poor's, as part of the firm's larger amend-and-extend effort to pay a 2.25-billion-dollar term loan due in...
- Triple-C HY Bonds Hit Record Issuance. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p10
This article reports on a year-to-date record for issuance posted by junk bonds rated in the CCC category by Standard & Poor's or the CAA category by Moody's Investors Service.