Geo Prices Upsized Deal on Busy Day for HY
- Geo Group Driving By with $250M HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p33
This article reveals the plan of Geo Group to issue 250 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to help finance an acquisition.
- Three Cos Sell $1.05B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p19
The article reports on new bonds sold on the high yield bond primary market in March 2013 by Steel Dynamics, Western Refining, and prison and correctional facility operator Geo Group. Pricing of the bonds and ratings assigned to them by credit rating agencies are mentioned. The companies'...
- Four Cos. to Offer $1.35B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p2
The article reveals the plans of four companies to offer high yield bonds amounting to 1.35 billion U.S. dollars in October 2009. Two tranches of senior notes to mature 2016 and 2019 amounting to 500 million U.S. dollars will be offered Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based chemical and plastics...
- Geo Group Sells $250M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p15
The article deals with 250 million U.S. dollars junk bonds issued by the Geo Group, bringing the total weekly volume to 1.335 billion U.S. dollars, in October 2009. The 7.75% senior notes, priced with an original issue discount (OID) of 98.55, will mature in 2017. Proceeds from the loan facility...
- Three Issuers Price $900M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/29/2014, p9
The article reports on the 900 million-dollar combined offering in notes on the high yield primary market on September 29, 2014 of three companies including Trinity Industries, Clear Channel and Geo Group. Topics discussed include the breakdown of the notes, the bookrunners of the deals, and the...
- Four Issuers Offer $825M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/29/2014, p6
The article reports that Clear Channel Communications, General Cable Corp., Geo Group and Northern Tier Energy are planning to issue 825 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds. Topics discussed include the breakdown of the 825 million-dollar offerings, the proceeds of the offering and credit...
- Three Issuers Offering $1.05B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p11
The article reports on high yield bonds to be launched by steel producer Steel Dynamics, Western Refining, and correctional facility operator Geo Group in March 2013. Steel Dynamics will use the proceeds from its senior notes sale to fund a tender offer for all of its outstanding 6.75 percent...
- Mississippi should just say no to the GEO Group, Inc. Tisdale, Alice Thomas // Jackson Advocate;8/25/2011, Vol. 73 Issue 45, p1A
The article suggests not involving in any business deals with GEO Group Inc. by Mississippi.
- Adelanto Christmas Parade. Crowder, Joanne // GEOWorld;2015, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on Annual Christmas Parade hosted by the City of Adelanto, California on December 13, 2014 to bring family and friends together and mentions the contribution of 15,000 U.S dollars of correctional services provider GEO Group to the city for the same.