- Movies Alone Won't Cut It. Brady, Shirley // Cable World (10427228);10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p38
Reports on the deployment of a video-on-demand (VOD) service by Mediacom Communications in the U.S. as of October 2002. VOD markets of the company; Significance of the VOD unit to the operation of the company; Views of Mediacom executive John Pascarelli on the company's VOD deployment initiative.
- Mediacom, Blue Ridge tap Concurrent for VOD. // CED;Nov2001, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p24
Reports the agreement of Blue Ridge Communications and Mediacom Communications Corp. to deploy video-on-demand technology through Concurrent Computer Corp. Schedule of initial deployments; Product to be launched; Target areas of deployment.
- Mediacom Reaches for Rainbow's Mag Rack. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p12
Reports on an agreement signed by cable television company Mag Rack with Rainbow Media Holdings to expand its video-on-demand (VOD) distribution owned by Mediacom Communications Corp. Areas in which Mag plans to deploy VOD-enables systems; Decision of regarding payments from customers for the...
- SVOD Helps Cut Mediacom's Losses. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the decline in subscriber losses at Mediacom Communications Corp. due in part to a plan to roll out subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) services and a decrease in new local channel satellite-TV launches within its service territory in the U.S. Rise in revenue of the company; Reason...
- Hey Music Lovers. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;11/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p23
Reports on the move of Music Choice and Mediacom Communications Corp. to support an upcoming test of a music service as of November 10, 2003. Details of the trial run of the video-on-demand-enabled "My Music Choice"; Statement from CEO Dave Del Beccaro on the music service; Information on...
- Blockbuster Signs Pacts With Cable Operators. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;9/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p44
The article reports on the agreement made between U.S.-based cable operators Suddenlink Communications Inc., Medlacom Communicatios Corp., and Blockbuster Inc. to offer video-on-demand services under the name of Blockbuster Inc. It notes that under the deal, the cable operators will likewise...
- Mediacom launches residential gigabit broadband for communities in Missouri. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;9/18/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p7
The article offers information on a gigabit Internet service in Missouri from Mediacom Communications.
- MediaCom heads Thinkbox shortlist. // Campaign;5/21/2010, Issue 20, p7
The article reports that MediaCom Communications Corp., a local cable company, is nominated in three categories in the Thinkbox Television Planning Awards in Great Britain.
- Mediacom sweeping away the competition. Díaz, Alex // Caribbean Business;5/24/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p52
The article announces that Mediacom Communications Corp. has received the Network of the Year and Campaign of the Year award at the 2012 Global Festival of Media Awards in Switzerland.