CableCares L.A. Donated $225K
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p44
The article presents a calendar of events relevant to cable television and the cable television industry of the U.S. from September to November 2007. The 21st annual conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications will be held in New York City from September 16 to...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p18
A calendar of events related to cable television industry in the U.S. from August to October 2011 is presented including the Kentucky Cable Telecommunications Association Annual Membership Meeting at Hilton Lexington Downtown in Lexington, Kentucky on August 30-31, the 2011 Mid-America Cable...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/23/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p50
A calendar of events for the cable television industry in the U.S. for August 31 to September 23, 2010 is presented which includes the Mid-America Cable Show, the Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) 2010 Leadership Conference, and the 27th annual Fundraising Dinner of the Walter Kaitz...
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- ANGA: European Pulse. Hendrickson, Ron // Communications Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p39
The article reviews the exhibition "ANGA Cable Show" in Cologne, Germany on May 27-29, 2008.
- Honoring the Past, Looking Ahead. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p28
An advertising supplement reviewing the Cable Center in Denver, Colorado is presented.
- Broadcasting and Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p24
The article reports that broadcasters and cable operators are opposing the issue of retransmission consent.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p6
Photographs of people and events in the television broadcasting and cable television industries are presented including a private reception for the premier of the series "The Affair" on October 6, 2014, truTV's "Impractical Jokers" star James Murray and "A to Z" television star Cristin Milioti...
- Three Lessons TV Can Learn From Cable Pitches. Steinberg, Brian // Variety;5/13/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 1, p10
An excerpt is presented from an article on cable television advertising sales presentations by cable television industry firms posted in the publication's Website.