CFOs See Digital Driving Growth
- Study: Digital Revenue Takes Hold By 2015. // Multichannel News;6/17/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p32
The article focuses on the largest professional service firm Ernst & Young LLP's "Digital agility now!" survey which states that digital media currently accounts for 47percent of total media and entertainment revenue and should be increased to 57 percent by 2015.
- Biotech Industry Could Face Major Shakeout. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/17/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the potential shakeout facing the European biotechnology industry according to Ernst & Young Incorporated. Reason for the industry's need to engage in merger and acquisition activity; Worth of investment funds attracted by the industry in 2001.
- Investors view distressed debt differently from early 1990s. Sorohan, Michael; Murray, Michael; Kemp, Carolyn // Mortgage Banking;Sep2009, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p82
The article reports on the outlook of investors on the pattern of distressed debt, according to a survey from Ernst & Young LLP (E&Y) in New York. The survey revealed that the investor viewed distressed debt differntl from early 1990s. According to Mark Grinis, heas of the real estate distresss...
- TrÃ¼be GeschÃ¤ftsaussichten. // Risiko Manager;2014, Issue 4, p3
The article examines a study of the banking industry conducted by the consulting company Ernst & Young on the attitudes of employees of the German banking industry regarding the future and announces the availability of further information at www.ey.com.
- A Six-pack of Problems. Hyle, Robert Regis // TechDecisions;Mar2011, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p7
The article provides an outlook for the key issues facing the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry in the U.S. in 2011 according to Ernst & Young. Jay Votta of Ernst & Young predicts that companies capable of taking advantage of the new wave of information will outperform other firms....
- Advisers reject bleak forecast. Blackmore, Nicole // Money Marketing;2/5/2009, p3
The article reports on the response of financial advisers regarding Ernst & Young's (E&Y) pessimistic predictions on the failing numbers of independent financial advisers (IFAs) in Great Britain. According to E&Y's UK Life and Pension Outlook 2009, IFAs will fall from around 33,000 to 10,000 by...
- Deutsche Banken weiter optimistisch. // Risiko Manager;7/21/2011, Issue 15, p3
The article presents the results of the bi-annual Banking Barometer study published by the global accounting firm Ernst & Young in 2011, focusing on the situation of the German banking industry. According to the study, a high percentage of German bank managers assess the business situation as...
- Big Pharma's Shrinking Firepower for M&A. Siew, Adeline // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;May2013, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p6
The article focuses on a report of Ernst and Young LLP, professional service firms, related to the business forecast of Big Pharma, nickname given to pharmaceutical industry. The report informs that the growth gap will increase in Big Pharma sales and the global drug market by 2015, due to which...
- E&Y Takes Top Spot on Best Places to Launch a Career List. // Public Accounting Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p2
The article focuses on the accounting firms position in BusinessWeek's Best Places to Launch a Career ranking in the U.S. in 2008. The journal's ranking primarily highlights four companies who had held the top spots for two straight years. Among these companies include Ernst & Young LLP in the...