Comcast Wants Box Options
- NDS TEAMS WITH FRESH-IT TO OFFER MUSIC CHOICE IN SPAIN. // New Media Age;6/27/2002, p13
Reports on the partnership of NDS and Fresh-IT to deliver Music Choice digital television channels on Canal Sat Ã© lite Digital. Number of channels being offered by Music; Total number of the channels of Music.
- Softbank plans Japan cable launch. // New Media Age;9/19/2002, p15
Highlights the partnering of Softbank Corp. with NDS Inc. to launch a broadband cable television service in Japan. Number of channels the cable television service will provide; Comments from Taro Hashimoto, chief executive of Softbank Corporation's content arm.
- Bloomberg set to extend iTV service to Sky. // New Media Age;7/4/2002, p6
Announces the plan of financial broadcaster Bloomberg to upgrade its existing interactive television (iTV) services with the launch of a full enhanced TV channel on Sky. Partnership between Bloomberg and iTV firm NDS; Details on the planned extension of the service; Information on an...
- Motorola set-tops to use NDS digital TV solutions. // New Media Age;7/4/2002, p11
Reports on the partnership between interactive television applications provider NDS and the set-top box development unit of Motorola. Aim of the partnership; Details of the technology to be offered by Motorola to NDS.
- Xerox: Services to fuel growth. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;10/31/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p12
The article reports that services will be a key to Xerox Corp.'s future as it grows beyond its roots as a printer and copier company. According to Chairman and CEO Anne Mulcahy, since Xerox initiated its push into the services arena three years ago with the launch of the Xerox Global Services...
- Broadsystem and NDS join together for iTV interaction. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;9/11/2003, p1
Reports on the partnership between NDS and Broadsystem for interactive television service. Statement issued by Paul Gill, head of marketing at Broadsystem; Significance of a one-stop shop for multiple platforms; Features of the short messaging service infrastructure for Sky Sports phone-in show...
- MSOs invite duopoly to finish Polycipher DCAS. // CED;Jul2008, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the development of downloadable conditional access system (DCAS). It is stated that to be able to complete the technology's establishment, Comcast, Cox, and Time Warner Cable (TWC) invited Cisco, Motorola, and NDS which will contribute to the said project. The DCAS is a...
- Comcast Takes IP Video to School. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;8/25/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p4
The article offers brief information on the Xfinity on Campus, a managed internet protocol multiscreen video service from Comcast Corp.
- UNISYS TAPS SPSS FOR ANALYTICS ASSISTANCE. Bruno, Mark // U.S. Banker;Aug2001, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p18
Reports the partnership between Unisys and SPSS Inc. to develop analytical software for e-@ction financial product in the United States. Details on the need of banks for a complete view of customers banking tendencies; Determination of strategies initiating cross-selling; Assessment on the...