JD Roth and Todd Nelson
- 31 JD ROTH AND TODD NELSON CEOs of 3 Ball Productions. ROSE, LACEY // Hollywood Reporter;4/15/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 14, p46
The article offers information on J.D. Roth and Todd Nelson, chief executive officers (CEO) at 3 Ball Productions Inc. It is mentioned that they have an office at Redondo Beach and makes most of their business deals at this office. Also, the reality television program "The Biggest Loser," for...
- 'Loser' brand breaks new horizons. // Daily Variety;2/21/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 36, p11
The article reports that the reality television program "The Biggest Loser" of the National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC) turned into a heath-and-fitness avenue for a lot of advertisers.
- ABC weighs in with 'Obese'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;10/23/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that ABC Television Network is teaming with J.D. Roth, executive producer of the television program "The Biggest Loser," for a show tentatively titled "Obese," where extremely overweight individuals shed hundreds of pounds over the course of a year. The network has taken the...
- 'LOSER' A MARKETING WINNER. Young, Susan // Daily Variety;2/10/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 28, pA10
The article focuses on the television program "The Biggest Loser" which is consider as a marketing winner in the U.S. It states that the show turns into an independent brand that is successfully marketed on its own. According to Mark Koops, the executive producer and managing director of...
- Lessons from LOSERS. Tan, Michelle; Williams, Ashley; Marquez, Sandra; Warrick, Pamela // People;9/3/2007, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p154
The article profiles several contestants from previous season of the television program "The Biggest Loser." The article explains that the contestants are expected to appear on a reunion show that is set to take place on September 4, 2007, on the television network NBC. Some of the former...
- REALITY BITES. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;10/25/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p2
Presents photographs of the contestants of the Biggest Loser Food Challenge in connection with the launch of the reality television series "The Biggest Loser," by NBC.
- NBC PROMO EXERCISE. Marechal, A. J. // Daily Variety;1/7/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the return of the television program "The Biggest Loser" of the National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC) and its brand sponsors including General Mills Inc., Planet Fitness, and Subway.
- ABC looks great in Orange. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;1/6/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 7, p6
Reports on rating performance of several television programs, as of January 4, 2005. Performance of the National Broadcasting Co.'s (NBC) programs; Average rating of "Committed," a romantic comedy from NBC Universal Television; Popularity of "The Biggest Loser" in the 18 to 49 years old category.
- 'LOSER' GIRDS FOR GIRTH. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;5/26/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the production of the television program "The Biggest Loser" by National Broadcasting Co. Inc. in the U.S. Overview of the program; Requirement for contestants to follow a diet to lose weight; Mechanics of the elimination of contestants of the program.