- Courteney Monroe. Topcik, Joel // Broadcasting & Cable;6/8/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 23, p17
The article features Courteney Monroe, executive vice president of Consumer Marketing at Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) in the U.S. It states that as a vice president, she is in charge in preparing the channel to launch the series that cemented its status as an original-programming powerhouse. She...
- COURTENEY MONROE. Stanley, T. L. // Adweek;9/14/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 32, p18
The article focuses on Courteney Monroe, a marketing executive for the subscription television network Home Box Office. Monroe is named a winner of one of the publication's 2009 Marketers of the Year award. She is cited for her work in promoting the television program "True Blood," particularly...
- Courteney Monroe. Rose, Lacey // Hollywood Reporter;12/11/2015, Vol. 421 Issue 41, p30
An interview with National Geographic Global Networks chief executive officer Courteney Monroe is presented. Topics included are her transfer from cable television provider HBO, the investment stake raised by corporate parent 21st Century Fox in support of Monroe's programming vision for the Nat...
- Mega-Push Set for Mega-Fight. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;4/20/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the extensive promotions of broadcasting firms Showtime Networks Inc. and Home Box Office Inc. for the Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao boxing fight on May 2, 2015. As co-distributors of the event, they are extensively promoting the boxing event in social media networks...
- HBO LAUNCHES SOCIAL MEDIA SITE. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;5/30/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p8
The article reports on the launching by Home Box Office (HBO) of its dedicated social media site called HBO Connect that will offer dedicated previews for the fourth season of the television (TV) show, "True Blood," among others.
- Clutching Onto Social Media. Umstead, R. Thomas // Broadcasting & Cable;8/8/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 31, p20
The article discusses the use of social media as a marketing tool by the boxing and wrestling event promoters for the promotion of events. It is mentioned that companies Home Box Office Inc. and Showtime Sports are promoting Pay-Per-View (PPV) ring events with the video clips of workouts on...
- HBO Home Video. // Discount Store News;8/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p44
Reports on motion picture video releases from HBO Home Video for the fourth quarter of 1996.
- New video ventures. Shakespeare, Tonia L.; Hayes, Cassandra // Black Enterprise;May96, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p66
Reports on the video contracts that HBO Home Video has acquired from several movie outfits. Includes the videotapes `White Man's Burden'; `Tuskegee Airmen'; `Straight Out of Brooklyn'; `Cosmic Slop'; Role that Henry McGee played to negotiate the release of the films.
- HBO to produce hour dramas. Flint, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/94, Vol. 124 Issue 4, p148
Reports on Home Box Office's (HBO) plans for 1994. Entry into the one-hour drama business; Statistics on HBO' success in 1993; Growth in subscriber base; Return of comedian Dennis Miller as host of a weekly, half-hour show; Lineup of original movies and documentaries for 1994; Extension of...