- CORRECTIONS. // Advertising Age;10/7/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 35, p1
The article presents a correction to the article "DirecTV Targets Family Guy With New Ads Touting Voice Search" in the September 23, 2013 issue, which discusses Paul Guyardo, executive vice president (VP)-chief revenue and marketing officer.
- DEFENDING BIG-SCREEN TVS AND A LOCAL FOCUS. Rooney, Jennifer // Advertising Age;6/23/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 25, p24
The article presents an interview with Paul Guyardo, the chief marketing officer of DirecTV Inc. Guyardo's tenure at DirecTV is mentioned. Experiences which Guyardo had working at the marketing departments of other companies before coming to DirecTV are mentioned. The impact which economic...
- DirecTV Appoints Chief Marketing Officer. // Satellite Today;9/23/2005, pN.PAG
Announces that Paul Guyardo has been named executive vice president and chief marketing officer of DirectTV effective October 17, 2005. Responsibilities of Guyardo as chief marketing officer; Career background of Guyardo.
- Road Warrior. Kowitt, Beth // Fortune;6/8/2009, Vol. 159 Issue 12, p51
The article focuses on Paul Guyardo, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer for DirecTV, who splits his work time between New York City and Los Angeles, California. He lists travel accessories which he finds indispensable which includes his two Prada suits, his Cole Haan laptop bag, and the Gogo...
- Marketers eye big score from Super Bowl parties. FLAMM, MATTHEW // Crain's New York Business;8/12/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 32/33, p17
The article discusses the sports developments in the New York City area as of early August 2013. It focuses on the operations of event planners in the area that prepare such events as the Super Bowl of football, DirectTV's Celebrity Beach Bowl and the Maxim Super Bowl Party. The opinion of...
- People. // CableFAX Daily;9/23/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 185, p3
The article reports on the appointment of Paul Guyardo as executive vice president and chief marketing officer of DirecTV in the U.S. in 2005. Guyardo formerly worked as marketing brass at Kmart Holding and HSN.
- How Can Discovery Make More Money? Its New COO Has Some Ideas. Lynch, Jason // Adweek;12/9/2015, p1
The article presents an interview with Paul Guyardo, executive of the mass media company Discovery Communications. He mentions about the benefits of the launch of the Discovery Go app for the customers. He states about the advertising and business strategies for the Discovery Digital Networks....
- Winning Game Plan. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;8/24/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p22
The article focuses on the success of DirectTV Inc. as one of the leading satellite-television provider in the U.S. It relates to the services and high definition technology offered by the network that made its brand on top against its competitors. DirecTV chief sales and marketing officer Paul...
- DirecTV Pulls Ahead, Thanks To Lovable Russian Oligarch. O'Leary, Noreen // Brandweek;8/23/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 30, p30
An excerpt from an interview with Paul Guyardo, the chief sales and marketing officer of DirecTV is presented.