- Network Deal-Maker. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p4B
Profiles Amy Banse, the lawyer of Comcast Corp. Educational qualifications of Banse; Deal signed by the company with Radio One Inc. under Banse's guidance; Family background of Banse; Role models in Banse's life.
- Honors. // CableFAX Daily;3/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 55, p3
Reports on the plan of Girls Inc. to honor Comcast's Amy Banse as a leader and role model as of March 22, 2006.
- Comcast Still Wants Programming Chief. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;9/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p4
Reports on the appointment of Amy Banse as executive of programming at Comcast Corp. Career background of Banse; Value of the controlling stake in QVC Inc. sold by Comcast to Liberty Media Corp.; Several executives approached by the company for the post.
- Comcast Network Investment Guru. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 42, p16
Profiles Amy Banse, executive vice president of programming investments at Comcast. Educational background; Portfolio of investments in cable networks handled by Banse; Career highlights.
- Comcast unit targets online interactivity. Marlowe, Chris; Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/13/2005, Vol. 392 Issue 13, p4
This article reports that Comcast Corp. on Monday made a highly visible commitment to furthering its online activities by announcing the formation of Comcast Interactive Media (CIM). Amy Banse will head the new division as president, reporting to Comcast chief operating officer Steve Burke. A...
- Can Comcast Deliver TV 2.0? Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;8/18/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p22
The article reports on the plan of cable company Comcast Corp. to integrate television and the internet through its Comcast Interactive Media (CIM). It cites the company's Fancast.com, which is viewed as the first step towards personalized television, that allows subscribers access to morethan...
- Banse To Head Comcast Interactive. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;12/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 53, p12
The article reports on the appointment of Amy Banse as president of a Comcast Interactive Media unit of Comcast Corp. Banse spoke about her plans for the unit. She further told about her responsibilities as president. Several future product offerings of Comcast were mentioned by Banse.
- PROGRAMMING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p12
Presents news briefs related to television programs as of January 27, 2003. Overview of a deal for securing rights to television program 'Gilmore Girls' by ABC Family; Promotion of Amy Banse to the post of vice-president at Comcast Corp.'s programming-investments division; Improvement in...
- Comcast Makes Banse Senior VP. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;1/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the personnel changes at Comcast as of January 2005. Promotion of Amy Banse as senior vice president of content development for Comcast and vice president of content development for Comcast Cable Communications Inc.; Appointment of Jeff Shell as manager of programming of Comcast Corp.