- National Mosaic. // Flare (Pakistan);7/15/2011, p54
Several photographs of individuals within the telecommunication industry in Pakistan including Muhammad Yaseen, Khalid Tawab, and Raza Khan are presented.
- Southwestern Illinois Electrical JATC graduates. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;6/28/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 47, p4
Two photographs of graduation ceremony of electrician and telecommunication technicians held at the Sunset Hills Country Club, Edwardsville, Illinois on June 15, 2012 are presented featuring celebrating journeymen Chad Truran, Southwestern Illinois JATC committee member Greg Fowler, and Tim Evans.
- Untitled. Hanson, Cynthia; Bandrapalli, Suman // Christian Science Monitor;1/4/96, Vol. 88 Issue 27, p2
Presents a photograph of telecommunications employees in Taipei protesting against Taiwan's decision to open the telecom market.
- People. // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p28
Presents information on the activities of employees within the telecommunication industry. Appointment of Zaiba Nanaji as partner responsible for the Telecommunications Services group by J.D. Power and Associates; Hiring of numerous employess by K&L Microwave company.
- Ease the transition to alternative office arrangements. McShulskis, Elaine // HR Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p20
States that the key to keeping telecommunicating employees productive is to make sure employees feel good about the transition. Some tips; Ways to communicate the change to the employees.
- Fishing in the talent pool. Harler, Curt // Business Communications Review;May97, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p38
Discusses the projected shortage of skilled workers in the networking and telecommunication industry of the United States. Effects of the shortage; Advantages of outsourcing as an alternative; Number of companies applying for internal training programs. INSETS: Automated network...
- Moving around the industry. // Telephony;1/2/95, Vol. 228 Issue 1, p14
Gives news on the various appointments in the telecommunications industry. Appointment of Daniel C. Stanzione by AT&T Network Systems as the president of AT&T Bell Laboratories; Gregory M. Braden's appointment as vice president of Southern Multimedia Communications; More.
- Empowering call center agents. Sulkin, Allan // Business Communications Review;Dec94, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p20
Looks at ways to empower call center agents. Efficiency-enhancing tools; Agent mobility; Maximization of employee's training and experience; Additional duties of call center managers.
- Untitled. // Telephony;8/16/93, Vol. 225 Issue 7, p37
Lists executive appointments in the telecommunication industry. Thomas R. Losson as vice president-business development of Harris Electronic Systems; Stephen M. Carter as president and chief executive officer of Southwestern Bell Telecom; David P. Vitt as manager of quality improvement at...