- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p14
A calendar of events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. from July-September 2010 is presented which includes the Annual Summer Convention of the Montana Cable Telecommunications Association, the Mid-America Cable Show and the Annual Meeting of the Oregon Cable...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/11/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p16
A calendar of events is presented of U.S telecommunication industry from September 7-October 2, 2014 that includes the Women In Cable Telecommunication Leadership conference, the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Cable-Tech Expo and the Next Television Summit San Francisco.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/24/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p20
A calendar of U.S. telecommunications industry events during February-March 2014 is presented which includes the North Central Cable Show, the CableLabs Winter Conference, the Women in Cable Telecommunications Senior Executive Summit, and the Texas Cable Association's TEXCAM 2014 conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/27/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p12
A calendar of events in the U.S. for 2009 is presented which includes the 2009 Summer Tour of the Television Critics Association at Langham Hotel in Pasadena, California on July 28 to August 8, a conference titled "Cable Boot Camp and Beyond," by The Cable Center in Denver, Colorado on September...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p13
A calendar of events for the U.S. related to the telecommunications industry from February-July 2010 is presented including the Arizona-New Mexico Cable Communications Association Annual Meeting, the National Cable Television Cooperative 2010 Conference & Technology Showcase and Women in Cable...
- A tide in the affairs of cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/09/96, Vol. 126 Issue 51, p138
Editorial. Focuses on the status of the cable industry of the United States prior to the holding of the 1996 Western Cable Show in Anaheim, California. Opportunities from digital delivery and high-speed modems; Challenges posed by direct broadcasting satellite; Threat of potential competition...
- New money from old tech. Coe, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;12/4/95, Vol. 125 Issue 49, p66
Focuses on a panel discussion on electronic program guides, classified advertising and virtual channels that are available to cable operators during the 1995 Western Cable Show at Anaheim, California. Options available for services; Three models of virtual channels operating.
- In branding, image is reality. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;12/4/95, Vol. 125 Issue 49, p70
Focuses on a panel discussion on the importance of creating the right impression in the cable television industry during the 1995 Western Cable Show at Anaheim, California. Element in building cable brand loyalty; Cable networks' launching of a brand-building campaign as damage control.
- Gauls on the Go. Williams, Michael // Variety;02/14/2000, Vol. 377 Issue 13, p37
Focuses on the status of France's cable business. Estimated number of cable subscribers in the country; Prediction of the Association of French Cable Operators; Factors that drive the cable business forward; Main cable operators of the country.