- Sam Moore appoints Goldberg VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;11/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p40
The article reports that Mick Goldberg has been named vice president of sales for upholstery maker Sam Moore Furniture in November 2006. Goldberg was most recently a sales representative at England Inc. and had spent 25 years in sales at Broyhill Furniture Industries Inc. and 10 years at a...
- Bernards taps Black for VP. // Furniture/Today;1/9/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p4
The article reports the selection of Tom Black as vice president of sales and national sales manager at Bernards. He will be handling the sales force and will work with senior vice president of sales Dale Ward.
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/15/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p19
Career developments involving employees of various business in Indiana. Adam J. Burns has been promoted to senior engineer at Crawford, Murphy & Tilly Inc.'s Consulting Engineers. Mell Novilla has joined Ameriana Bank and Trust company as VP. Tom Lannan has joined Sky Mortgage as sales manager.
- Leather Italia fills two VP positions. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p22
The article announces several career developments in Leather Italia USA including the appointment of Dwight Hardison as vice president of sales and national accounts, and the promotion of Deb Linkhorn as vice president of marketing and communications.
- GuestMetrics names Keuhner VP of sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/8/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p106
This article reports that David Keuhner is appointed vice president of sales at Ashburn, Virginia-based GuestMetrics Inc. The firm provides customer insight solutions for suppliers and the hospitality industry. His career includes a stint as vice president of sales at electronic mail marketing...
- Magi Seal names Potter VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;11/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the appointment of Rick Potter as vice president of sales at Magi Seal Corp., a Canada-based international supplier of home furnishing protection products and warranty service plans. Career background; Responsibilities in the assumed post; Expectations of the company from his appointment.
- PERSONNEL CHANGES. // Industrial Heating;Oct2008, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p136
The article announces several career developments in the energy industries including the appointments of Francesco Memoli as vice president at Metal Making Group for Core Furnace Systems (CORE), a Tenova Group Co., Patrick Torok as vice president of sales and marketing-heat treat for United...
- Sommer joins Classic. // Furniture/Today;1/9/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
The article reports that Tim Sommer has been hired by Classic Sleep Products Inc. as vice president of strategy and channel development. Sommer, formerly the bedding department coordinator at HOM Furniture in Minnesota, will be responsible for boosting sales of Classic's Dormia range of visco...
- News Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p30
The article announces appointment of several executives including Anna Belau as channel marketing manager at Digiop Inc., Devon Felise as northeast regional sales manager at Paxton Access Inc., and Art Miller as vice president of marketing at Vector Security Inc.