- Magi Seal names Potter VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;11/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the appointment of Rick Potter as vice president of sales at Magi Seal Corp., a Canada-based international supplier of home furnishing protection products and warranty service plans. Career background; Responsibilities in the assumed post; Expectations of the company from his appointment.
- PERSONNEL CHANGES. // Industrial Heating;Oct2008, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p136
The article announces several career developments in the energy industries including the appointments of Francesco Memoli as vice president at Metal Making Group for Core Furnace Systems (CORE), a Tenova Group Co., Patrick Torok as vice president of sales and marketing-heat treat for United...
- Bernards taps Black for VP. // Furniture/Today;1/9/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p4
The article reports the selection of Tom Black as vice president of sales and national sales manager at Bernards. He will be handling the sales force and will work with senior vice president of sales Dale Ward.
- News Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p30
The article announces appointment of several executives including Anna Belau as channel marketing manager at Digiop Inc., Devon Felise as northeast regional sales manager at Paxton Access Inc., and Art Miller as vice president of marketing at Vector Security Inc.
- Exec Shuffle. // Daily Variety;9/17/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 54, p7
The article announces several career developments including Matthew Hutchison as vice president of corporate communications at CBS Interactive, Claudia Gorelick as senior vice president of digital media and business strategy at Sundance Channel, and Andy LaValle as senior managing director of...
- People. // Floor Covering Installer;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p56
The article announces several career developments of people in the U.S. floor covering industry including John Rauvola who was appointed executive vice president of BonaKemi USA, Lee Malmquist who was named technical sales representatives of LATICRETE, and Charlie Nielsen who joined W.F. Taylor...
- COMINGS & GOINGS. // CRN;7/9/2007, Issue 1244, p14
The article reports on the career development of executives. Michael Bohlig is vice president of service provider sales at Liquid Computing. Bob Johnson is vice president of sales for the North American MOCA business unit of Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions. Serena Software's senior vice...
- EMD Serono's CEO Resigns. // Contract Pharma;Jun2011, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p114
The article announces several career developments in the pharmaceutical industry including the appointments to Harry Jeffreys as vice president of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and Compliance at Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc. and John Simonick as vice president for quality organization at...
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;2/6/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p10
The article offers information related to career developments including the hiring of Larry Petrone as head of research at Kasina LLC, and the appointments of Jay Killgore as regional sales director for Nebraska at Great-West Retirement Services and Brian Saltzman as wealth advisor and...