- Magi Seal names Potter VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;11/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the appointment of Rick Potter as vice president of sales at Magi Seal Corp., a Canada-based international supplier of home furnishing protection products and warranty service plans. Career background; Responsibilities in the assumed post; Expectations of the company from his appointment.
- Exec Shuffle. // Daily Variety;9/17/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 54, p7
The article announces several career developments including Matthew Hutchison as vice president of corporate communications at CBS Interactive, Claudia Gorelick as senior vice president of digital media and business strategy at Sundance Channel, and Andy LaValle as senior managing director of...
- People. // Floor Covering Installer;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p56
The article announces several career developments of people in the U.S. floor covering industry including John Rauvola who was appointed executive vice president of BonaKemi USA, Lee Malmquist who was named technical sales representatives of LATICRETE, and Charlie Nielsen who joined W.F. Taylor...
- EMD Serono's CEO Resigns. // Contract Pharma;Jun2011, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p114
The article announces several career developments in the pharmaceutical industry including the appointments to Harry Jeffreys as vice president of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and Compliance at Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc. and John Simonick as vice president for quality organization at...
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/11/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p0024
The article announces several appointments in various industries in Michigan which includes Bridget Johnson as commercial new business sales manager of HealthPlus of Michigan Inc., Jeffrey Brown as finance and corporate planning senior executive vice president of Ally Financial Inc., and Thomas...
- Stylus taps Harris, Bajpai. // Furniture/Today;2/25/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p4
The article announces the promotion of Jason Harris and Erin Bajpai to vice president of residential sales and marketing, and Canadian sales manager, respectively, at upholstery source Stylus Made to Order Sofas.
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;2/6/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p10
The article offers information related to career developments including the hiring of Larry Petrone as head of research at Kasina LLC, and the appointments of Jay Killgore as regional sales director for Nebraska at Great-West Retirement Services and Brian Saltzman as wealth advisor and...
- BROKER EXCHANGE. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Nov2012, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p124
The article offers information related to career development including the hiring of Chris Lipman as sales director at Harlem Lofts and Michael Plavin as vice president at Cresa New York, and the promotion of Anna Westhoff as director at Cronheim Mortgage.
- Sam Moore appoints Goldberg VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;11/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p40
The article reports that Mick Goldberg has been named vice president of sales for upholstery maker Sam Moore Furniture in November 2006. Goldberg was most recently a sales representative at England Inc. and had spent 25 years in sales at Broyhill Furniture Industries Inc. and 10 years at a...