- Turner ups praisers. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;6/25/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 59, p4
The article announces several appointments at Turner Broadcasting Systems Inc. including Jeff Matteson as senior vice president (VP) and strategic communications officer, and Misty Skedgell as senior VP of corporate communications.
- Sears Canada names Silver EVP, merchandising. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;7/4/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p6
The article announces that Scott Silver was appointed executive vice president (VP) for merchandising of Sears Canada Inc.
- Claudio Montoya. // North Western Financial Review;12/15/2011, Vol. 196 Issue 24, p14
The article announces that Claudio Montoya was promoted vice president business banker of Associated Banc-Corp. in Chicago, Illinois.
- Price Chopper Promotes Golub. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;1/ 6/2011, p4
The article announces the promotion of Mona Golub to vice president (VP) of public relations and consumer and marketing services at Price Chopper Supermarkets in 2011.
- Caber names Ufniak VP of marketing. // Furniture/Today;5/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p24
The article announces that Christine Ufniak has been named as vice president of marketing and innovation of Markham, Ontario-based Caber Sure Fit Inc.
- Kodak hires Eric Owen to lead worldwide digital print solutions. // American Printer Exclusive Insight;5/16/2011, p5
The article announces the appointment of Eric Owen as vice-president of Kodak's Worldwide Sales and Business Development, Digital Printing Solutions.
- TV Guide Network Taps Diane Robina. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p21
The article announces the appointment of Diane Robina as executive vice president, development, acquisitions and programming strategy at TV Guide Network.
- SJP Properties Hires Bronsnick as VP of Leasing. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;2/13/2012, p2
The article announces the appointment of Peter Bronsnick as SJP Properties vice president of leasing.
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company Announces Vice President of Professional Liability. // Insurance Broadcasting;10/24/2013, p1
The article announces that Jay Dipasupil has been appointed as vice president of professional liability at Novato, California-based Fireman's Fund Insurance Co.