- should you change jobs? Ramsey, Robert D. // Supervision;Dec2000, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p7
Offers advice to supervisors on switching jobs. Reasons that should keep supervisors in their job; Ways to tell if it is the right time to change jobs; Factors supervisors must consider before switching jobs.
- Conference on career transition. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Sep/Oct95, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p67
Focuses on the Me, Inc.: Reinventing Your Career, Finding Opportunities in the Midst of Change satellite conference on career transition by the National Association for Female Executives. Focus on the challenges and opportunities as a result of changes in the marketplace; Components of a...
- Hot Banking Sector Puts Analysts on the Move. PADGETT, TANIA // American Banker;6/3/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 105, p24
Focuses on the career changes of financial executives in the United States due to the growing number of job offers in 1999. Includes the recruitment of James Schutz and William Channell by Stephens Inc.; Details of other case examples.
- IS THERE LIFE AFTER ADVERTISING? Newland, Francesca // Campaign;07/28/2000, Issue 30, p28
Presents the views of four former advertising executives on the contrasts between their current careers and the advertising industry. Former Ammirati Puris Lintas chairman William Eccleshare's work at the management consultancy, McKinsey; Charles Garland's shift from Bartle Bogle Hegarty to 19...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Lawyer;7/12/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p5
The article offers news briefs related to career changes of several executives in Great Britain including the appointments of Jean-Michel Beeching as global business development director of Taylor Weesing LLP, Simon Tinkler as corporate chief of Clifford Chance LLP, and the death of leading...
- "LUCKY," "PEOPLE STYLEWATCH" EXECS KNOW EACH OTHERS' PLAYBOOKS. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/22/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on career changes of executives at "People StyleWatch" and "Lucky" magazines including the decision of Michelle Myers of "People StyleWatch" to move to "Lucky", the "StyleWatch" promotion of Karin Tracy from "Lucky" and the appoinment of Julie Arkin as " Lucky" associate...
- People: KEY HIRES AND PROMOTIONS. // San Diego Business Journal;4/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p37
Presents updates on the careers of executives in San Diego, California as of April 21, 2003. John Chisam, national systems director of Asset Marketing Systems; Veronica Z. Froman, chief executive of the San Diego/Imperial Counties chapter of the American Red Cross; Jim Laiderman, vice president...
- Spouses Help Determine Where People Work. // USA Today Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 131 Issue 2695, p6
Focuses on a survey by Accountemps on the factors that executives consider when planning a job change. Key findings; Tips for those who are considering a job change.
- Execs falling from great heights tend to land softly. G. B. // Public Relations Strategist;Fall2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
The article focuses on a report which shows that dismissed executives and board members regularly reappear in similar roles at other firms with little damage to their careers.