Learning medicine through riddles
- What am I? Saffer, Barbara // Boys' Quest;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p44
Presents a guessing game describing selected living and non-living objects.
- Riddle-me. Koontz, Robin Michal; Marks, Alan // Ladybug;Mar95, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p18
Presents a riddle for children featuring a clock.
- Reader riddles. // Ranger Rick;Apr95, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p32
Presets riddles about animals from readers of the `Ranger Rick' periodical.
- How to write your own critter riddles. Harvie, Phyllis // Ranger Rick;May95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p34
Presents guidelines for writing riddles about animals.
- Reader riddles. // Ranger Rick;Aug95, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p13
Presents riddles involving animals.
- Letter leap. // Ranger Rick;Apr96, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p14
Presents a game riddle for children about what frogs like to eat for dessert.
- Reader riddles. // Ranger Rick;Apr96, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p15
Presents riddles about frogs and wetlands.
- Reader riddles. // Ranger Rick;May96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p47
Presents reader-sent riddles related to animals. Term for two spiders at their wedding; Bee's favorite song; Term for an overweight kitten playing baseball.
- Reader riddles. // Ranger Rick;Sep96, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p12
Features several animal riddles.