Cut rates burden on companies, simplify taxes: plea from West Midlands
- Allow training in industry or we fail, Eddie Ray warns. // Accountancy;Dec1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1084, p23
This article focuses on a speech delivered by Eddie Ray, president of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, at the annual dinner of the West Yorkshire Society of Chartered Accountants in Leeds, England in 1983. Ray made the point that students trained in industry would...
- WEEKLY Planner. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/7/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p35
The article presents information on weekly activities that will take place in Hudson Valley. The Northern Hudson Valley Job Service Committee in collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce Ulster County will sponsor the presentation. Hudson Valley Leisure Services Association's meeting at Thomas...
- Dine at St Brides. // Printing World;3/17/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 11, p6
Reports that the Saint Bride Institute in Great Britain is promoting itself as a venue for meetings and private dinners. Communication technologies available at the institute; Internet address of the organization.
- CALENDAR. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/22/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p22
No abstract available.
- Planners invite public to hear senator speak. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/20/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p11
This article presents information about the Orange County Municipal Planning Federation's Annual Dinner which will be held on September 30 at the Inn at Central Valley. State Senator John Bonacic will be the guest speaker. Elaine McClung, president of the Planning Federation, says that Bonacic,...
- AAA-CPA Chapter Calendar of Events. // Attorney-CPA;Spring2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p20
A calendar of the events of the chapters of the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants in the U.S. is presented which includes a meeting and lunch for the California chapter of AAA-CPA, meeting and dinner for the Michigan chapter of AAA-CPA and a joint meeting for the...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;5/5/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p49
Presents a calendar of events for members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain in May 2005. Annual general meeting and dinner in Bedfordshire, England; Annual general meeting of the CIPD branch in Northern Ireland; Strength-Based Approaches to...
- Manitoba Report. Holden, Greg // GreenMaster;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 4, Special section p3
The article presents an update related to the Canadian Golf Superintendents Association (CGSA) in Manitoba as of August/September 2005. Most golf courses had an early start after coming through the winter. A dinner has been organized by the Manitoba Golf Superintendents Association in honour of...
- Tick lock: The White House Correspondent's Association dinner. Kitto, Kris; Goodia, Emily // Hill;5/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 53, p24
The article highlights the activities during the White House Correspondent's Association dinner, which was attended by various Hollywood celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Amy Poehler and Aston Kutcher in the U.S.