Fourteen specialists resign in Newfoundland and Labrador in wage protest
- In brief. // Public Finance;2/2/2007, p7
The article offers news briefs related to public finance in Great Britain. Chief Executive of the Office of Government Commerce (OGC), John Oughton, has decided to quit in his position on March 31, 2007 following his review of OGC and the publication of proposals to revamp procurement. According...
- GP trainers quitting over lack of pay increase. // Pulse;10/22/2005, Vol. 65 Issue 41, p3
Reports on the plan of physician Olly O'Toole to resign from his job as General Practitioners Trainer because of the government's refusal to increase pay rates as surveyed by the British Medical Association in Bedfordshire, England.
- Most wanted doctors: Don't count yourself out. Rose, Joan R. // Medical Economics;8/22/2003, Vol. 80 Issue 16, p12
Presents an overview of the demand for physicians in the U.S. Areas of specialization of the doctors who are in demand; Average salary that potential employers are willing to pay doctors for the period 2002 to 2003.
- PHYSICIANS. Montague, Jim; Pitman, Hilarie // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;12/5/95, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p13
Presents the results of a survey which was done by Ernst & Young, New York City pertaining to the wages of primary care physicians. Statistics.
- AMA: DOCTORS' INCOMES ARE FALLING. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;12/5/95, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p17
Focuses on the average income of doctors. Statistics from American Medical association.
- BMA calls for minimum 1% increase in doctors' pay for 2013-14. White, Caroline // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/20/2012, Vol. 345 Issue 7879, p6
The article reports that the British Medical Association (BMA) has asked for doctors to be awarded a pay rise of at least 1 percent for the year 2013-2014; the government has instructed the independent Review Body on Doctorsâ€™ and Dentistsâ€™ Remuneration (DDRB) to consider this demand.
- PAYING THEIR DUES. Sodoma, Brian // Las Vegas Business Press;10/28/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p1
Reports on issues related to the income of physicians in Las Vegas, Nevada. Annual income of physicians in private practice; Average deliveries performed per year; Amount paid to insurance policies.
- 'PMS GPs getting Â£5k quality pay' // Pulse;12/1/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 48, p3
Focuses on the wages of an average general practitioner in Great Britain.
- Doctors 7th in pay poll. // Pulse;10/7/2002, Vol. 62 Issue 38, p24
Reports the ranking of doctors in the pay poll according to the survey by Halifax banks in Great Britain.