Medication discrepancies still a challenge for Canadian health organizations
- Refinements made with the reader in mind. Posey, L. Michael // Pharmacy Today;Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including one related to the medication therapy management, the other on pharmacy education and the third on graphic designer, Richard Muringer.
- The value of MTM. // Pharmacy Today;Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p15
The article offers information on the medication therapy management (MTM) services offered by pharmacists for medication related problems in the U.S.
- Journal stresses pharmacist role in adherence. DeArment, Alaric // Drug Store News;6/7/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p104
The article reviews the article "Why Pharmacists Belong in the Medical Home," by Marie Smith, David Bates and Thomas Bodenheimer, which appeared in the periodical "Health Affairs" in the May 2010 issue.
- Correction. // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p12
A correction to the article "Outcomes of a Medicare Part D Telephone Medication Therapy Management Program," by L. R. Moczygemba and colleagues, published in the previous issue, is presented.
- MTM: Elusive Opportunity. Coopman, Robert // Chain Drug Review;4/26/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p189
The article offers information on the medication therapy management (MTM) and its opportunities cited by several pharmacies in the U.S.
- MTM is a Medicine Shoppe priority. // Chain Drug Review;10/24/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p69
The article reports that medication therapy management is an important service for "Medicine Shoppe" drugstores across the U.S.
- Seniors benefit from ChecKmeds. // Chain Drug Review;11/8/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p30
The article reports that the healthcare officials of North Carolina have organized a ChecKmeds NC program that makes the senior citizens understand their drug regimens, and they enroll themselves in the Medicare prescription drug plan, get free medication therapy management (MTM) services from a...
- National MTM Advisory Board comments on stakeholder proceedings on community pharmacy and managed care partnerships in quality. Frank, Jessica // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented on the comment by the National Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Advisory Board on stakeholder proceedings on community pharmacy and managed care partnerships in quality.
- Medication counselling and dispensing practices at community pharmacies: a comparative cross sectional study from Pakistan. Hussain, Azhar; Ibrahim, Mohamed // International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy;Sep2011, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p859
Objectives The study aimed to assess and compare medication counselling and dispensing practices at community pharmacies in three major cities of Pakistan. Methods A total of 1113 patient dispenser interactions were observed from a randomly selected sample of 371 pharmacies by using convenient...