- Impact Fund Making Impact. // Indiana Lawyer;4/13/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p11
The article offers information on the efforts of Health and Human Rights Clinic (HHRC), winner of 2011 Impact Fund grant by Indianapolis Bar Foundation, related to medical care legal issues, and presents information on 2012 Impact Fund grant, which will be held on May 30, 2012.
- (MENTAL HEALTH) Foundation Funds Nonprofits. // Community Health Funding Week;12/31/2010, p8
The article offers information on the grants offered by the Blowitz-Ridgeway Foundation to nonprofits across the U.S., as part of its program to support agencies that provide medical and psychological services.
- Baptist Health Foundation invites grant letters for funding. // Wilson County News;4/15/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 15, p13A
The article reports on the $5.9 million approved by the trustees of the Baptist Health Foundation of San Antonio aimed for health-care services in San Antonio, Texas for 2015.
- (REGIONAL) Foundation Supports Healthcare Projects in MD. // Community Health Funding Week;8/20/2010, p14
The article offers information on the Catholic family foundation, The Marion I. & Henry J. Knott Foundation, which is committed to strengthen MD communities through grants to healthcare projects. It states that the average grant is between 35,000 to 45,000 per year and the deadline for letters...
- (EXCLUSIVE) Experts Offer Tips on Winning Private Grants. // Community Health Funding Week;11/19/2010, p6
The article offers suggestions on how one can win private grants. It states that the future of federal and state funding for healthcare projects in the U.S. looks murky following Republican victories in recent midterm elections. It mentions that there has been increased emphasis on partnerships...
- Dental Foundation Included in Grant To Expand Oral Health Services. // NYSDA NEWS;Oct2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that a 30,000 US dollar grant awarded by the Health Resources and Services Administration of the Department of Health and Human Services to the New York State Bureau of Dental Health will be used by the New York State Dental Foundation to expand oral health care services in...
- Three-year grant to fund heartfelt care for area homeless. ROBINSON, ANDREA // South Florida Times;10/30/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p1B
The article reports that a grant offered by the Quantum Foundation to Catholic Charities for its Healthcare for the Homeless project.
- WEB WATCH. // O&P Business News;Oct2015, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p4
The article lists the top news on the journal's website on September 10-23, 2015 including "Army grant will fund study of prosthetic function of veteran amputees," "Hanger files second modification to 2013 credit agreement," and "UMass researchers looking to create more functional, comfortable...
- Rotarians Extend Support to AIPNO's Medical 'YATRA'. // India -- West;1/28/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 10, pA26
The article reports that a 3,000 dollars grant for the annual primary healthcare camp, Medical YATRA 2011, was approved by the Rotary Club of Cleveland.