Irreconcilable choices in military medicine
- VA, DoD Announce "Recovery Coordinators.". // Exceptional Parent;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p62
A reprint of the article "VA, DoD Announce "Recovery Coordinators" is presented. It reports about an agreement signed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Department of Defense (DoD) to provide federal recovery coordinators. It says that these coordinators will ensure that...
- How do you respond to a request to upload info to a PHR? // Hospital Home Health;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p97
The article provides information on the development of plan to respond to a request of patients for information to upload into the record or to grant of access to a personal health record (PHR).
- Tips to keep in mind for personal health records. // Hospital Home Health;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p99
The article provides information on the issues regarding the online personal health records (PHR) which was pointed by Karen G. Russell, MBA, senior marketing manager for Philips Home Healthcare Solutions in Andover, Massachusetts.
- Information, M.D. Page, Douglas // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Apr2003, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the Michigan Electronic Medical Record Initiative (MEMRI). Objective of the initiative; Operation of the MEMRI.
- What's the Government's Role. Runy, Lee Ann // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Apr2003, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p17
Deals with the role of the U.S. government in the implementation of the electronic medical records (EMR). Contributions expected from the government to accelerate the availability of EMR.
- Brooklyn Churches Offer PHRs. Goedert, Joseph // Health Data Management;Jul2012, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p6
The article announces the adoption of personal health records (PHR) by members of five churches in Brooklyn, New York which will enable those with chronic conditions to be monitored regularly by the churches and to access their PHR for recording their health information.
- EMR. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p757
A definition of the term "EMR" which refers to electronic medical record is presented.
- France brings EHR online targeting 2 million patients. BROSKY, JOHN // Medical Device Daily;1/10/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the plan of France to create two million dossier mÃ©dical personnel (DMP) by April 2011 when the electronic health record portal will be opened to all citizens in a national launch.
- PASS THE NUTS. // Healthcare Risk Management;Oct2007 Supplement, following p4
The article offers suggestions on taking patient information.