Critics say UNICEF-Cadbury partnership is mere sugarwashing
- Cadbury enlists mums, McCain teatime push. Riley, Lisa // Grocer;10/10/2015, p43
The article announces the partnership of British multinational confectionery company Cadbury with parenting website Mumsnet, with activities focused on seasonal trading and product launches, alongside promotions, recipes display advertising and competitions.
- Cadbury and Mumsnet announce new 'six-figure' partnership. // Grocer;10/10/2015, p1
The article announces the marketing partnership of British multinational confectionery company Cadbury with parenting website Mumsnet.
- Selecta and Cadbury team up. // Vending International;May2011, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the partnership between Selecta UK Ltd. and Cadbury Ltd. to support the next stage of the "Spots v Stripes" challenge, a series of nine challenges to find people who can perform everyday tasks against the clock in Great Britain.
- Hot chocolate on the go. // British Baker;11/4/2011, p15
The article focuses on the collaboration of the Cadbury Hot Chocolate brand from Cadbury Ltd. with Kenco FreshSeal2Go family of Kraft Foods Inc. in Great Britain.
- Engaging Business Leaders: How to Improve the Interaction. Katz, Charlie // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;May2009, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p44
The article presents a reprint of the article "Engaging Business Leaders: How to Improve the Interaction," which appeared in the February 2009 edition of "K-12 Partnership Report." It mentions that engaging business leaders in a school's program is critical to sustaining relationships which can...
- TBWA set to swap Cadbury for Mars. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;7/26/2002, Issue 29, p1
Reports the end of the partnership between TBWA\London and Cadbury in Great Britain. Awarding of an account to TBWA from Masterfoods UK; Reaction of TBWA president Paul Bainsfair on the decision; Strategic plans of Cadbury for the brand.
- Q&A Unicef director of brand Jane Cooper. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/25/2013, p12
The article focuses on Jane Cooper, United Nation Children's Fund director of brand who highlights the rules of corporate and charity sector partnerships.
- UNICEF Online Campaign for Girls' Education. // UN Chronicle;Jun-Aug2003, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p33
Focuses on the online campaign of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) for girl children's education in Europe. Partnership between the UNICEF and Fox Kids Europe for the project; Chances of children to go to school; Promotion of the campaign 'Say Yes for Children.'
- Ronald McDonald has a new friend. Kampfner, John // New Statesman;10/28/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4611, p14
Discusses the partnership of the food chain operator McDonald's with the United Nations International Emergency Fund in the United States. Implication of the deal; Stage one and stage two of the partnership; Reason the international agency decided to partner with McDonald's.