Continuing drug shortages affect North American patients
- Setting the Foundation. Brandt, Jeffrey M. // O&P Business News;7/1/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article "Setting the Foundation," by Jeffrey M. Brandt, which appeared in the oandpbusinessnews.com blog.
- New health care law starts to pay dividends. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;3/1/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 31, p10
A reprint of the article "New health care law starts to pay dividends," which appeared in the January 26, 2012 issue of "St. Louis Post-Dispatch" is presented.
- Physicians as pioneers: leading innovation in healthcare. McKenna, Mindi K.; Pugno, Perry A. // Clinician in Management;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3/4, p173
A reprint of the article "Physicians as pioneers: leading innovation in healthcare," by Mindi K. McKenna and Perry A. Pugno is presented. It discusses the experiences of physicians as pioneers in healthcare. It sets the standards and advocates more developments as well as leadership in...
- Good going at the Doncaster IAPT. White, Dawn // Therapy Today;Mar2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p10
A reprint of the article "Good Going at the Doncaster IAPT," published in the January 2008 issue of "Healthcare Counselling and Psychoterapy Journal" is presented. It provides insights on how the service of the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) of Doncaster in South Yorkshire,...
- National Population Health Survey. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/10/2002, p2
Reports on the release of the fourth cycle of the National Health Survey 2000/2001 in Canada. Contents of the survey; Contact information for a copy of the results.
- Health Survey Comparison: Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Seipel, Michael M. O. // Social Development Issues;2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p50
This study examines the perception of health care as reported by respondents from Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States over three survey periods. Though their health care systems differ widely from each other, they seem to share some degree of mutual challenges and successes. The...
- How some states rate on the health-o-meter. Montague, Jim; Pitman, Hilarie // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;1/20/96, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p14
States that New Hampshire has topped the list of healthiest states in the nation the second time in a row, according to the 1995 ReliaStar State Health Rankings. Mississippi's rankin; What states are rated on. INSET: The healthiest states..
- Patient Perspective. International Survey Highlights Different Nations' Perceptions Of Health Care. // PT in Motion;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p9
The article focuses on the results of the survey of citizens' perception of health care which revealed various perceptions of health care among nations.
- briefs. // Australian Nursing Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p13
Reports on the launch of the report 'National Evaluation Report,' which discusses the challenges of coordinated care. Other information it provides.