Governors' Sights May Be Zeroing In On Policy Levers
- STATE AG MAY TAKE FEDS TO COURT OVER HANFORD CLEANUP. // Industrial Environment;May2001, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p2
Focuses on the efforts of Washington State Attorney General Christine Gregoire to prepare for a legal action against the federal government for breaking its promise to construct a radioactive waste treatment facility at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
- Management and Leadership. Helm, Leslie // Seattle Business;Feb2013, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on Washington governor Christine Gregoire and one on the Executive Excellence Awards.
- Lead negotiator. Stuart, Elaine // State Government News;May99, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Interviews Washington state Attorney General Christine Gregoire. Her role in the settlement of the lawsuits filed against tobacco companies by several states in the United States; Background of Gregoire; Her opinion on the best way states should spend the settlement payment from tobacco companies.
- Gregoire OKs New Bonding. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;4/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32356, p33
The article reports that legislator Christine Gregoire had signed the 2006 supplemental capital budget into a law without changing any of the 273 million dollars in new bonding authorizations contained in the bill in Washington.
- WASHINGTON: Washington governor signs bill expanding domestic partner benefits. // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/20/2008, Issue 1056, p23
The article reports that Washington Gov. Chris Gregorie has amended a bill that expands domestic partner benefits which will be effective on June 12, 2008.
- Electrification planned for I-5. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;Aug2010, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p26
The article reports that Washington governor Christine Gregoire announced that the electric vehicle infrastructure efforts in the state will be getting 1.32 million dollars in Federal Recovery Act funding.
- Washington Gov. Gregoirre visits Walla Walla River. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the visitation of Governor Christine Gregoire to check the restoration of habitat and to discuss the Walla Walla Basin Project in Washington.
- RACES FOR GOVERNOR: WASHINGTON. // American Teacher;Nov2004, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p16
Features Washington gubernatorial candidate Christine Gregoire. Civic activities; Party affiliation; Political platform.
- BMW holds ground breaking. // Memphis Automotive Report;Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p11
The article reports on the plan of Washington Governor Chris Gregorie and other officials to broke ground on a carbon fiber plant that will create parts for a BMW electric car in 2010.