Forged In Crisis
- UP FRONT. // Asian Investor;Mar2011, p4
The article offers world news briefs related to investments in 2011. The Government Pension Fund (GPF) in Thailand has appointed Towers Watson to select asset managers for fixed-income portfolio and offshore equities. Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. has signed a memorandum of...
- Mirae, Daiwa break ground in fund launch. // Asian Investor;Dec2015, p55
The article reports on the launch of the Mirae Next Asia Pacific Equity fund by Mirae Asset Global Investments in partnership with Daiwa Asset Management, and mentions other equity funds of both companies.
- Battling Mirae. DiBiasio, Jame // Asian Investor;Apr2009, p25
The article discusses the initiatives made by Mirae Asset Global Investments to cope with the financial regulatory revamp and financial crisis in Seoul, South Korea. It mentions the company, which specializes in structured products and alternative investments, are creating a more diversified...
- Maximising Alpha. Malik, Zoya // Banker Middle East;Feb2014, Issue 159, p46
An interview with Rahul Chadha, the co-chief investment officer of investment manager Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd., is presented. He explains the role of the investors of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) on the growth of the global emerging market. Chadha outlines the sectors...
- Four Seasons Syd sold. // Travel Daily;8/22/2013, p6
The article reports that Mirae Asset Global Investments has been considered as the successful bidder for the property of Four Seasons hotel in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Graham Named President Of Mirae Asset Discovery. // Money Management Executive;11/14/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p10
The article announces that Peter Graham and Joon Kwun have been appointed president at the Mirae Asset Discovery Funds and chief executive officer at the investment management firm of Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd., respectively.
- Korean pioneer brings eastern insight to west. Lawley, Andrew // Fund Strategy;2/8/2010, p27
An interview with Andrew Lawley, the head and global consultant of Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. in Great Britain, is presented. When asked about the history of his company, he refers that his company is part of Mirae Asset Financial Group which is owned by chairman Hyeon-Joo Park....
- Mirae reveals details of imminent Asia-Pacific range. Hughes, Frances // Fund Strategy;6/16/2008, p11
The article reports on the detail of a range of Asia Pacific funds to be launched by Mirae Asset Global Investors within six weeks. The nine funds all follow a bottom-up stockpicking approach and include a mixture of single country and sector funds in addition to wider ranging regional...
- Young Kim. Wozniak, Lara // FinanceAsia;Apr2011, p18
An interview with Young Kim, chief investment officer of Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. is presented. When asked about the reason for investments in Latin America by Asian investors, he refers to demographics, resource wealth, the rising middle class and improving corporate governance....