It Takes A Village
- Yahoo buys Koprol in Indonesia. // Telecom Asia;Jun2010 Supplement, p6
The article reports that the Indonesian mobile social networking company Koprol was bought by Yahoo Inc., in which the latter has promised to continue investing in Koprol's service.
- Yahoo to run sale search. DE LA MERCED, MICHAEL J.; GOEL, VINDU // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);12/3/2015, p10
The article reports on the sales value of the shares of the social networking site Yahoo! Inc.
- Facebook steals third place from Yahoo as user numbers rocket. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age;6/18/2009, p05
The article reports that online social network site Facebook has overtaken Yahoo as the third most visited web site in Great Britain. According to ComScore, Facebook's audience rose to 23.4 million in April 2009. Figures showed Facebook increased its users by over 63 percent in April 2009 as...
- AnÃ¡lisis estructural de una red social en lÃnea: la red espaÃ±ola de Flickr. Ortega, José-Luis; Aguillo, Isidro-F. // El Profesional de la InformaciÃ³n;nov/dic2008, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p603
This paper intends, from a structural point of view, to analyse the network of Flickr's members who live or were born in Spain. The aim of the study is to know how the network evolves, what is its shape, what groups are detected and what uses are carried out within the network. We identified 663...
- Estate planning for the digital age. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;May2011, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p12
The article presents advice on arranging for access to your online data such as electronic mail accounts, brokerage accounts, and social-network accounts after you die. Family members and the executor of one's estate may need this information, and the release policies of firms such as email...
- Yahoo! in display ad deal with Bebo. // Campaign (UK);9/14/2007, Issue 37, p2
The article reports that Yahoo! Inc. has signed a deal with Bebo, a social networking web site, to sell display advertising for the site in Great Britain and Ireland. Yahoo!'s British media team, headed by Blake Chandlee, the commercial director, will now handle sales for Bebo, which has 11.6...
- DIGITAL. // Media Week;7/28/2009, Issue 1219, p8
The article reports on the acquisition by Yahoo of Xoopit, a service which allows people to share photos with social networking sites. The deal is valued at about 20 million U.S. dollars. The service works by sifting users' inboxes for photos and offering options for organising and...
- Yahoo 360 blog screenshots. // eWeek;5/28/2012, p136
The article evaluates the Yahoo 360 blogging and social network service from Yahoo.
- Facebook Joins Disney, Under Armour With Yahoo Award. BRIAN DEAGON // Investors Business Daily;12/14/2015, p00
The article announces that the social network company Facebook has received the Company of the Year award from the search engine company Yahoo.