- M.E. FUNDING OF MILITANTS IRKS U.S. - WIKILEAKS. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);12/6/2010, Vol. 194 Issue 4992, p1
The article reports on a leaked cable from the U.S. Department of State, made available by Wikileaks, which discusses the U.S. government's frustration regarding extremist and terrorist financing.
- NOTES FROM OUR ONLINE READERS. // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p7
The article presents letters to the editor in response to the article "The Story Behind the Publication of WikiLeaks's Afghanistan Logs" by Clint Hendler, published in the online version of the journal on July 28, 2010.
- Don't Prosecute Wikileaks. PENZA, LOGAN // Moderate Voice;12/15/2010, p4
A blog related to the prosecution of Wikileaks for exposing classified U.S. military documents is presented.
- WikiLeaks XVIX: Guatemalan Concerns Get Short Shrift in Cables About Illegal Border Crossings Into Mexico. Busch, Michael // Foreign Policy in Focus;12/13/2010, p5
This article analyzes the concerns of Guatemala over illegal border crossings into Mexico as revealed by leaks from WikiLeaks. It discusses the U.S. intervention to prevent illegal border crossings. It notes that individuals crossing illegally were either visiting family members on the other...
- IRAN-GULF COUNTRIES. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);12/6/2010, Vol. 194 Issue 4992, p12
The article reports on Iran's statement regarding the Gulf Arab countries' concern on its nuclear program. According to Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki, Iran does not represent a threat and wants cooperation. It mentions that Mottaki's statements came after the leaked U.S. diplomatic...
- Double Harrumph on the WikiLeak. Stein, Robert // Moderate Voice;7/29/2010, p2
The article offers the author's insights on the issues regarding the unofficial release of a U.S. government document involving Afghanistan. He says that the journalists of Wikileaks organization tend to favor the idea that there is nothing new on the information. He mentions that David Leigh of...
- Bradley Manning: the undisputed person of the year. McCann, Eammon // Green Left Weekly;1/18/2012, Issue 907, p15
The article presents a reprint of the article "Bradly Manning: the undisputed person of the year," by Eammon McCann, which appeared in SocialistWorker.org. It explores the case of Bradley Manning who allegedly leaked sheaves of classified material to WikiLeaks while working as an army...
- NEW LIES, CRIMES EXPOSED WIKILEAKS STRIKES AGAIN. Iltis, Tony // Green Left Weekly;8/31/2011, Issue 893, p24
The article discusses the release by WikiLeaks of a further 133,887 U.S. diplomatic cables in the week until August 29, 2011. On September 2, WikiLeaks stated that it would publish again the cables, which relate to military, corporate, and political bastardy, on its searchable database. It...
- US/Israel cables show collusion. Iltis, Tony // Green Left Weekly;1/26/2011, Issue 865, p17
The article reports on the statement of Julian Assange, founder of the organization Wikileaks that they will release more files related to Israel. Assange states that they have 3,700 files wherein newspapers "Guardian," "Le Monde," and "El Pais," published only two percent due to the sensitive...