Venture Capital Zombies
- Priming New York City's tech pump. // Crain's New York Business;9/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p14
Presents graphical presentations of New York City's venture capital investments from July 1994 to June 1996.
- Price Waterhouse venture capital scorecard. // Crain's New York Business;11/17/97, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p36
Presents several graphs on venture capital investments and local funds in New York during the third quarter of 1997.
- Ups and Downs of California vC Funding. // San Diego Business Journal;1/27/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p30
A chart is presented which shows the fluctuation of venture capital investments in San Diego, California from 2004 to 2013.
- Financial. // Crain's New York Business;11/18/96, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p44
Presents results of Price Waterhouse's quarterly survey of venture capital funds in the New York City region for the third quarter of 1996. Figures on deals by industry, top venture funds, companies receiving investment funds; Software and information companies as continuing to receive the most...
- Venture Capitalist. // Inside Tucson Business;12/29/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p9
A chart is presented ranking the market and economic performance of venture capitalists in Tucson, Arizona in 2008 including Research Corp. Technologies, Solstice Capital and Coronado Venture Fund.
- Venture Capitalists. // Inside Tucson Business;5/11/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p7
A table is presented which ranks venture capitalists in Tucson, Arizona in 2011-2012 based on the total funds under them such as Solstice Capital, Angels, and Research Corp. Technologies.
- Sharewatch. // British Baker;7/31/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p10
A chart depicting the names of the food retailers and its listed venture capital such as the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and Alternative Investment Market (AIM) is presented.
- Venture Capital And Other Investments In Private Biotechnology Companies: June 2009. // BioWorld Insight;7/13/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p13
A chart depicting the lists of venture capital and other investments in the private biotechnology companies in the U.S. as of June 2009 is presented including Agile Science Inc., Aileron Therapeutics Inc., and the AIMM Therapeutics BV.
- Venture Capital And Other Investments In Private Biotechnology Companies: October 2010. // BioWorld Insight;11/8/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p14
A chart is presented that lists the venture capital and investments of several biotechnology companies in October 2010 including Cerenis Therapeutics SA, Dipexium Pharmaceuticals LLC and Pathwork Diagnostics Inc.