No Rhyme Or Reason
- More Readership Survey Results! Pilkington, Steve // Alaska Business Monthly;Nov2002, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p8
Presents the results of the readership survey of the periodical 'Alaska Business Monthly,' in 2002.
- Magazine Readership Remains Stable. Mickey, Bill // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jun2010, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on the survey which shows that readership among consumer magazines in the U.S. has increased by one percent.
- BACKSTAGE. // Ebony;Oct1968, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p29
The article offers information on a readership survey where certain kind of stories and features received higher readership significance.
- Results of the 1978 Readership Survey of The Appraisal Journal. Hartnett, Harry D. // Appraisal Journal;Apr79, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p263
Focuses on the results of the readership survey done on the subscribers of the periodical 'The Appraisal Journal,' in early 1978. Survey procedures used; Preferences of topics in the journal expressed by the readers.
- Comfort Food. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;5/27/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p32
Focuses on the increased paid circulation of food magazines in the U.S. in 2001. Significance of the increase; Statement from Alan Jurmain, executive vice president of Lowe & Partners Worldwide; Views of Chris Allen, vice president and publisher of the 'Cooking Light' magazine.
- Real Simple Math. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;8/19/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p6
Looks at the circulation of magazines in the U.S. during the first half of 2002. Total average paid circulation of the magazines during the period; Average newsstand sales of the magazine.
- Cosmopolitan. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);3/17/2010, p19
The article reports that the magazine "Cosmopolitan" posted a 4.5% year-on-year decline in circulation for July-December 2009 in Great Britain.
- Forecasts: Notes. Brainard, Dulcy // Publishers Weekly;7/31/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 31, p75
Informs about the release of various books related to poetry. Collection of poems `The Poetical Cat,' by Felicity Bast to be released in October 1995; Art work based on Poems called `The Gazer's Spirit,' by John Hollander, to be released in September 1995; Collection of poems called `Directions...
- CONTENTS. // Hundred Best English Poems;1/1/1904, p3
The table of contents for the book "The Hundred Best English Poems" is presented.