Republicans take aim at "Obamacare"
- Senate GOP and conservative groups clash on health repeal. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;3/6/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p4
The article reports on the debate among Senate Republicans and conservative groups over the healthcare reform law of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Republicans want to take different approach. // Chain Drug Review;4/23/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p46
The article reports that the U.S. Republican legislators are adopting alternative approach to change the country's president's Barack Obama's health care reform law in the country.
- Impeachment is the Right's New Lost Cause. LYONS, GENE // Progressive Populist;10/1/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p7
The author comments on the Republicans' efforts to repeal U.S. President Barack Obama's health care reform, with Senator Ted Cruz calling for a grassroots movement to make Obama relent.
- Obama's Big Government Mandates. Richman, Sheldon // Hit & Run;2/12/2012, p17
A reprint of the article "Obama's Big Government Mandates," by Sheldon Richman, which appeared in an issue of "The Future of Freedom Foundation," is presented. He comments on the controversy over the contraception coverage mandate of the health care reform law of U.S. President Barack Obama. He...
- Shoot the Moon. Coffin, Bill // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/25/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 20, p4
The author discusses the health care in the U.S. He says that if the Congress in the country is filled with Republicans the health care reform of U.S. President Barack Obama will become worthless. He remarks that there is a possibility that the health care in the country will change its course...
- Killing law not as easy as it sounds. Baker, Sam // Hill;7/3/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 84, p1
The article reports that U.S. republicans would like to cancel the health care law, introduced by U.S. President Barack Obama, if Grand Old Party (GOP) wins the White House and other Majority house 2013 elections.
- Their Own Worst Enemy. Klein, Joe // Time International (Atlantic Edition);3/15/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 10, p13
The author opines on what he terms democratic incompetence among U.S. Democrats in establishing health-care reform legislation. He speaks of U.S. President Barack Obama's health-care summit and questionable tactics used by U.S. Senator Harry Reid and U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. The author...
- Harvard GOP and Dems Face Off. Lu, Yiren // Harvard Salient;9/21/2009, p5
The article reports on a debate about health care reform participated by Harvard Republicans and Harvard Democrats on September 12, 2009. Represented by Cyrus Kornfield '12 and Will Weingarten '11, the Democrats echoed Obama's public option rhetoric. The Republicans, represented by Motley '10...
- Losing Health Care. Rothschild, Matthew // Progressive;Sep2009, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p8
The article presents the author's views on the debate over health care reform in the U.S. The author states that Republicans and Blue Dog Democrats would rather protect the billions of dollars of profits that the private insurance companies are raking in than guarantee that every American has...