Canada's ehealth software "Tower of Babel"
- Medsphere releases source code for its OpenVista EHR. // Medical Device Daily;4/9/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 67, p3
The article reports on the release of Medsphere Systems' open source code for recently developed components of the comprehensive OpenVista electronic health record (EHR) solution. The release, which is available for download at www.medspher.org, includes the OpenVista Interface Domain (OVID) and...
- appliedclinicaltrialsonline.com. Baumann, Benjamin // Applied Clinical Trials;Dec2011, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p10
The article offers information on the articles in the website of "Applied Clinical Trials" magazine which is appliedclinicaltrialsonline.com. It mentions the OpenClinica, an open source electronic data capture platform that seeks to address the gap between the healthcare and clinical research....
- Congress's wrong approach to health care IT. Ingemi, Joseph // Hill;6/25/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 75, p32
The author reflects on the Emergency Medicine Education System (EMEDS) Act of 2007 in the U.S.
- State unveils new website to explain exchange. // Minnesota Medicine;Mar2013, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p32
The article reviews health insurance exchange website, located at www.mn.gov/hix, from the State of Minnesota.
- Teleflex Launches New Website for Teleflex ISIS HVT, the First Comprehensive Endotracheal Tube. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;10/31/2011, Vol. 21, p172
The article reviews the client web site for its Teleflex ISIS HVT endotracheal tube, located at isishvt.com, from Teleflex Inc.
- Teleflex Launches New Website for Teleflex ISIS HVT, the First Comprehensive Endotracheal Tube. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;10/31/2011, Vol. 21, p173
The article reviews the customer website for its Teleflex ISIS HVT endotracheal tube, located at isishvt.com, from Teleflex Inc.
- GOOGLE INFLUENCE SECOND TO DOCTORS. // Medical Economics;6/18/2010, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p11
The article reports that the Americans rely on Google searches as a source of healthcare information, according to a survey conducted in April 2010 by Capstrat and Public Policy Polling.
- HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley launches new website. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/2/2011, Vol. 22, p18
The article reports Health Alliance of the Hudson ValleyÂ® had launched its new website, located at www.hahv.org, which makes it easy for patients to easily find the information on the services of HealthAlliance across its campuses.
- Facility managers take test drive on the new information highway. // Health Facilities Management;Sep95, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the 1995 American Society for Healthcare Engineering conference. Introduction of ASHEnet, ASHE's information network; Number of facility managers that signed up for the service; Cost of the service.