- Business: THE LATEST INDUSTRY NEWS. // Underground Construction;Oct2006, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p82
The article offers news briefs in the underground construction industry. Mears Group Inc. has appointed Andrew Lu as manager of Pipeline Integrity Services. Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. has opened its newest manufacturing plant for smooth interior corrugated high-density polyethylene pipes in...
- Industry Steps Up In Wake Of Hurricane Sandy. // Underground Construction;Jan2013, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p8
The article offers information on the steps taken by the underground construction industry in the U.S. in order to deal with the damages caused by the 2012 Hurricane Sandy. It states that AB Volvo will contribute 100,000 U.S. dollars in support of disaster relief while Advanced Drainage Systems...
- BUSINESS LATEST INDUSTRY NEWS. // Underground Construction;Oct2015, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p82
The article offers news briefs related to underground construction industry. Topics discussed include the appointment of doctor Ganesan Subbaraman as member of the fellowship program of the Gas Technology Institute (GTI), critical role of water technology firm Xylem in the Panama Canal Expansion...
- Meeting demand. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/10/97, Vol. 239 Issue 19, p21
Reports that Advanced Drainage Systems Inc.'s opening of a facility in Jackson, Mississippi to meet the increase in demand for high-density polyethylene pipe used in sewer and drainage systems.
- Control system allows operators to work more efficiently. // Pit & Quarry;Feb2012, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p20
The article offers brief information on Topcon Positioning Systems Inc.'s X-22 wireless tilt sensor system for excavators.
- ADS opening pipe plant in Mich. Shaffer, Brandi // Plastics News;1/30/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p0003
The article focuses on the piping manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. and their plans to open a new manufacturing plant in Clifford, Michigan, in 2012.
- ADS Donates Products and Engineering Assistance to N.J. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;11/25/2012, p2
The article reports that pipe products are being offered by Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. in New Jersey in November 2012.
- Robotic total station. // Position Magazine;Apr/May2011, Issue 52, p49
The article evaluates the QS Series (Quick Station) robotic total stations from Topcon Positioning Systems Inc. (TPS).
- Total station remote system. // Position Magazine;Apr/May2011, Issue 52, p50
The article offers brief information on the RC-4 compact QuickLock remote system from Topcon Positioning Systems Inc.