Water Works news
- EPA Seeks Comments on Strategic 5-year Plan. Laughlin, James // WaterWorld;Mar2003, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p3
Reports that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is developing a Strategic Plan for fiscal year 2003-2008. Focus on achieving compliance and environmental stewardship in the areas of water, air, land, communities and ecosystems; Priority on safe drinking water.
- EPA launches survey of drinking water systems. // WaterWorld;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the US Environmental Protection Agency's launching of its first nationwide survey examining the infrastructure needs of the nation's drinking water systems. Aims of the survey; Survey as support for the State Revolving Fund that would grant money to states to fund improvements in...
- EPA Begins Drinking Water Needs Survey. // WaterWorld;Sep2002, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p10
Reports that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has begun collecting information for a report on U.S. drinking water infrastructure needs. Coverage of the report; Availability of the report; Terms under the allotment formula.
- EPA proposes to Scrap Revised TMDL Rule. // WaterWorld;Feb2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the proposal of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to withdraw the July 2000 rule which revised the EPA's total maximum daily load (TDML) program under the Clean Water Act. Determination that the July 2000 rule was unworkable; Passage of a law by the U.S. Congress...
- Forum Discusses Innovative Responses for Water Infrastructure. // WaterWorld;Mar2003, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p50
Reports on the water infrastructure forum in Washington D.C. hosted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Topics discussed; Guest speakers; Attendees.
- Business Briefs. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Jan2003, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p32
Presents various issues related to waterworks and water utilities in the U.S. as of January 2003. Terms of a contract signed by Orica Watercare Inc. with the Water Service Authority in Franklin County, Alabama; Details of the cooperative agreements that were awarded by the U.S. Environmental...
- Hanson Enhances Manufacturing Capabilities At Florida Plant. // Underground Construction;Oct2012, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p46
The article offers information on the company Hanson Pressure Pipe that has expanded its production in Palatka, Florida.
- USEPA RELEASES WATER SECURITY GUIDANCE. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Feb2004, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the Response Protocol Tool Box (RPTB) interim guidance documents released by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for water utility planning in the country. Components of the RPTB modules; Purpose of the guidance documents; Guidelines included in the RPTB modules.
- INTERNET RESOURCES. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Feb2004, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p19
Presents a list of Web site addresses related to water works in the U.S. Web site of the city of Dinuba, California; Web address of the Environmental Law Institute; Web site address of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency National Drinking Water Advisory Council.