Effective Point Repair Of Laterals
- UCT Product & Services. // Underground Construction;Dec2005, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p63
The article features several tools used in underground construction. Astec Underground's horizontal directional drills offer efficient solutions for underground construction applications. The Avanti International chemical grouts stop leaks in mainline sewers and laterals and prevents erosion and...
- Chemically reactive grout. // Public Works;Sep2011, Vol. 142 Issue 10, p73
The article offers brief information on the AV-100 chemical grout from Avanti International.
- CIPP Spells Success. // Underground Construction;Jul2006, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p41
The article discusses the use of cured-in-place pipeline (CIPP) technology to rehabilitate the sewer pipes in Greenville, North Carolina. CIPP rehabilitation was selected in place of excavation for its flexibility, durability and proven success rate. In addition, it is proven to be...
- Avanti International. // Underground Construction;Jun2002, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p60
Provides information on the Chemical Grout Safe Handling and Mixing Program by Avanti International. Benefits from the program.
- RehabZone. // Underground Construction;Dec2015, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p69
The article offers information on the RehabZone sewer pipe infrastructure exhibition to be presented during the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from February 3-4, 2016.
- TIME TO RECERTIFY? DeBoda, Ted // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2011, p114
The article focuses on the Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program (PACP) recertification of PACP trainers and users as required by the NASSCO Inc. It notes that trainers are asked to submit a coded video for review before they are accepted to attend a training with NASSCO-certified master...
- Solutions For Lateral Rehab. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Oct2010, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p58
The article discusses the solutions for the sanitary sewer laterals problem faced by municipalities in North America. It states that the main reason of the problem is the perception of several municipalities that the maintenance of sewer laterals is sole responsibility of property owners. It...
- A MATTER OF CHOICE. Force, Jim // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p24
The article focuses on the lateral-repair program by the sewer department of South Williamsport, Pennsylvania. It states that the department employed a house-to-house evaluation to address an infiltration and inflow (I&I) problem, and used a range of rehabilitation and repair methods such as...
- MASTERS OF EVERY TRADE. // Underground Construction;Dec2015, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p40
The article offers information on several educational programs to be offered from February 3-4, 2016 as part of the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia. The educational programs include Sewer Construction & Rehabilitation, Pipe Bursting...