Robotic Tools For Video Inspections Of Live 12- To 36-Inch Natural Gas Pipelines
- Projects. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2012, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p12
The article offers news briefs related to gas pipeline projects in the U.S. as of May 2012. ONEOK Partners LP plans to build a crude oil pipeline with 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) capacity. A binding open season has been announced by Shell Pipeline Co. LP for the firm capacity of the...
- UNITED STATES PETROLEUM AND GAS. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: United States - Petroleum & Gas;9/23/2014, Issue 1906, preceding p1
The article presents an overview of petroleum and gas industry of the U.S. as of September 23, 2014. Topics discussed include planning by energy firm Kinder Morgan to file an application for the proposed natural gas pipeline project, with federal regulators, research on the need of tracing,...
- Projects. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 237 Issue 10, p10
The article offers news briefs related to gas pipeline projects in 2010 in the U.S. Crude oil pipeline capacity will be expanded by Enbridge Energy Partners LP and Enbridge Income Fund (ENF). A binding open season for the Wright Transfer Compressor (WTC) project will be held by Iroquois Gas...
- Business. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 235 Issue 7, p138
The article offers news briefs related to pipeline and gas industry development in the U.S. Paul Somerville of Association Pipe Line Contractors, Inc. has received the Pipeliner of the Year award from the Pipeliners Association of Houston. Meanwhile, Daniel J. Malone has been appointed as vice...
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov93, Vol. 220 Issue 11, p91
Lists companies operating natural gas pipelines throughout the United States. Subsidiaries; Important personnel; Facilities.
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p88
Presents a directory of natural gas pipeline companies in the United States. Includes Accell Natural Gas Co. in Houston, Texas; Bayou Black Corp. in Cypress, Texas; CDM Pipeline in Denver, Colorado; Cogas Inc. in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
- Company & association news. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec97, Vol. 224 Issue 12, p73
Presents a roundup of company and association news concerning natural gas pipeline construction and repair in the United States as of December 1997. Includes the change of the Pipeline & Compressor Research Council's name to Gas Machinery Research Council; Selection of Midwest Measurement to...
- IC: News. // International Construction;Nov99, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p5
Reports on opposition a plan to build a natural gas pipeline from the Great Lakes to New Jersey.
- Illinois-Wisconsin Express Project announced. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the Illinois-Wisconsin Express natural gas pipeline project proposed by four oil and gas companies in the United States. Use of the pipeline to transport gas from western Canada to the major United States supply basins to customers in northeast Illinois and central and southern...