CIPP, Insituform Celebrate 40th Anniversary
- Pipe break kills 2 from Insituform. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;7/15/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the sewer pipe accident causing the death of two employees and five other injuries at the construction site owned by Instituform Technologies Inc. in Des Moines, Iowa. Names of the victims; Cause of the electrical accident.
- REHAB FOCUS. // Underground Construction;Apr2015, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p56
The article offers brief information on several products related to underground construction including the Perma-Liner Main Lining System from Perma-Liner Industries, the FlexLine from MaxLiner and the cured-in-place pipe process for wastewater pipeline repair from Insituform.
- City Awards Contract For Pipe Lining Project. // WaterWorld;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p27
Reports that the city of Newton, Massachusetts awarded Insituform Technologies a contract to rehabilitate aging brick sewers running through the city and along the banks of the Charles River. Program designed to reduce the infiltration of excess groundwater into the city's sewer system;...
- Insituform Wins $5.2 Million Contract For Atlanta Sewer Work. // Underground Construction;Apr2000, Vol. 55 Issue 4, pR-2
Reports that Insituform Technologies Inc. won a contract for a sewer repair in Atlanta, Georgia. Worth of the contract received; Brief details in the sewer work; Comments from Doug Thomas, southeast regional general manager of the company.
- News UPDATE. // Underground Construction;Jul2001, Vol. 56 Issue 7, pR2
Presents updates related to the United States underground and trenchless construction industries as of July 2001. Award received by East Bay Municipal Utility District in Oakland, California from the California Water Environment Association; Details on the undefined contract awarded by the...
- MICROTUNNELING. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep2007, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p40
The article provides information concerning the most ambitious and costly water and sewer improvement programs, Clean Water Atlanta, in Georgia. The program is a $3.9 billion collection of projects with an objective of completely overhauling the city's water and sewer infrastructure over a...
- insituform wins $21M in new contracts in india. // Underground Construction;Dec2008, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p33
The article reports on the $21.1 million rehabilitation contract won by Insituform Technologies Inc. for two new sewer in Delhi, India. The work, which involve of rehabilitating 8.3 miles of medium and large diameter sewer lines with Institution's cured-in-place pipe, along with other trenchless...
- Sewer renovation turns to the fold. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p24
The article reports on the use of PolyFold and PolyFlex high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pressure pipe systems from Insituform Technologies in the renovation of sewer main in the Peak District, England.
- Insituform awarded contracts for pipeline projects. // Underground Construction;Sep2009, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p66
The article reports on the announcement made by sewer maintenance firm Insituform Technologies Inc. that it received two contracts from Sydney Water Corp. for the rehabilitation of its small and medium diameter sewer pipeline in Australia. The contracts, which is worth 27 million U.S. dollars...