AT BAPTIST HEALTH IN LITTLE ROCK: Warewasher, pulper team up to reduce labor, water usage
- FOR LARGE & SMALL OPERATORS: THE DISH ON WASHERS. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p120
Focuses on the dish washing machines used by several foodservice operators in the United States. Details on the dishwasher installed at the Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock, Arkansas; Information on the basic sanitation practices implemented at the University of Michigan in Ann...
- Assessment of noise exposure in a hospital kitchen. Achutan, Chandran // Noise & Health;2009, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p145
In March 2007, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) was asked to evaluate the noise exposure of employees in the Nutrition and Food Services Department of a large hospital, because of noise concerns raised after the installation of the PowerSoakÂ® dishwashing...
- Dishwashers. // Consumer Reports;Aug95, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p533
Presents the results of the testing of several brands of dishwashers in the United States. Quietness and attractiveness as major selling points; Basic cycles; Recommendations; Performance of individual brands. INSETS: Features that matter.;Testing clean to the extreme..
- Dishwasher magnets. // Easy Does It Needlework & Crafts;Apr94, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p13
Presents a special magnet for your automatic washer which will assist you as a reminder. What you need to make magnets.
- Well equipped dishwashers. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Feb98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p73
Provides tips on the selection of dishwashers in the kitchen. Factors that influence the cleanliness of dishwares; Dishwasher types; Variation of dish quantity for every operation; Energy-saving features in many new machines. INSET: The dish on maintenance. by Frank Murphy.
- Dishwashers. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb98, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p89
Provides information on selecting a dishwasher. Factors that influence the cleanliness of dishwares; Indication that all dishwashers sold in the United States must comply with National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) guidelines; Indepth look at the guidelines; Details on types of dishwashers. ...
- Looks matter. Glenn, David J. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/2/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p21
Reports on the popularity of European brand dishwashers in the United States. Advantages of European models over their U.S. counterparts; Fisher & Paykel's offering of a dishwasher in a drawer, two stacked compartments that can be used at the same time or separately; Main American manufacturers...
- Electrolux stand is quiet (by design) and efficient. J.J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr96, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p26
Features the Arthur Martin Silence Lux dishwasher from Electrolux Confortec.
- Treating dishwasher noise. Ozturk, Cuneyt // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr96, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p27
Outlines several mechanical, passive treatments to North American dishwasher designs to reduce sound power level. Use of asphaltic bitumen cover around the stainless-steel tub; Use of soft rubber materials; Design modifications to fan and impeller blades.