MEAT AND MEATLESS: CHILI'S NEW BORDERS
- Revolutionary compassion. Miller, Gary R. // Christian Science Monitor;1/8/96, Vol. 88 Issue 29, p20
Looks at a new generation of college students who place emphasis on campus-based community service instead of on self- importance, previously called the `Me generation'. Author's view of this dramatic transition; What the students are doing to achieve their goal; Role of community service in...
- Easton college celebrates History Month. Thomas, Angela // Philadelphia Gay News;10/18/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p18
The article reports that the LGBT History Month will be celebrated by Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania through several events including a visit by playwright and performer John Dayo, screening of the film "Before Stonewall" and a panel discussion.
- Part Two: A Feminist Journey. Faffelberger, Margarete Lamb- // Women in German Yearbook;2014, Vol. 30, pxi
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of teaching Women's and Gender Studies (WGS) at Lafayette College, Easton, Pennsylvania, and her experience with the feminism movement.
- Bearcats' second-half rally falls short to Lafayette. Lo, Roslyn // Pipe Dream;3/2/2010, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p18
The article reports that the second-half battle of the Bearcats team of Binghamton University has fallen short which led to the eight-goal deficit against Lafayette College.
- Lafayette College Now Offers a Degree Program in Women's and Gender Studies : Women In Academia Report. // Women in Academia Report;10/14/2011, p34
The article reports that a bachelor's degree in women's and gender studies has been launched by Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania.
- COMING UNDONE. Mendez, Mallory // Indianapolis Monthly;Mar2008, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p250
The article offers information on Lee Upton, an English professor and write-in-residence at Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania. It is mentioned that he has received numerous accolades for her work, including a Pushcart Prize; a National Poetry Series Award; and the Writer Magazine/Emily...
- Wendy Wilson-Fall Is the New Head of Africana Studies at Lafayette College Filed in Appointments, Faculty on October 12, 2012. // Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (BruCon Publishing Co.);10/18/2012, p13
The article announces that Wendy Wilson-Fall was appointed associate professor and chair of Africana studies at Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania.
- Installation Showcase. // Systems Contractor News;Dec2013, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p68
A table is presented depicting several system integration projects in the U.S. including one in Lafayette College, another in Central Washington University and one in Open Door Presbyterian Church.
- Lois Morrison: Oblivion Lost and Found. York, Hildreth // Surface Design Journal;Winter2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p54
The article reviews the art exhibition "Lois Morrison: Oblivion Lost and Found" at Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania, in 2011.