Going upscale and ethnic
- PUBLISHER ADDS STATION'S DAYPARTS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the Asian foods served at the Conde Nast Cafe in New York City. Costs of the food; Healthy meals offered at the cafe.
- IN THE HEART OF NEW YORK CITY: Magazine magnate fosters unity with distinct cafeteria design. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p44
Offers a look at the employee dining operation of Restaurant Associates for Conde Nast Publications headquarters in Times Square, New York City. Features of the dining facility; Remarks from the director of corporate dining services; Concept of the food service.
- AROUND THE MARKET: DIRECTORS SET TO EXPAND. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p5
Relates the expansion plans of several food services in the U.S. in 2003. Number of schools to be opened by the Clark City School District in Las Vegas, Nevada; Information on the conference catering and banquet sales of Conde Nast; Increase in the group purchases of non-commercial units.
- Best Concept AWARDS. // Food Management;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p28
Presents the winners of 'Food Management' magazine's 2000 Best Concept Awards in food service in the United States. Description of the Conde Nast Cafeteria in New York City; Renovation of Ferris State University's residential dining outlet; Menu of Electronic Arts Cafe in California.
- NEW DESSERTS WIN RAVES IN NYC. // FoodService Director;7/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the increase in sales of soft frozen dessert offered at the Conde Nast employee cafeteria operated by the Restaurant Associates in 2003. Flavors of frozen dessert; Cost of sundaes; Details on the cafeteria's pre-ordered take-out picnics.
- RA adds to its roster. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p34
Features the corporate dining contract of Restaurant Associates (RA) at Conde Nast publishing. Catering contract of RA for Boston's Museum of Fine Arts; Aggressive sales efforts of RA; Menu items offered by RA for a sit-down dinner.
- Men's Vogue elbows into magazine market. Flamm, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;6/27/20005, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p1
The article focuses on the launch of men's magazine, "Men's Vogue." With its launch of Men's Vogue in September 2005, Conde Nast Publications Inc. is tackling the men's category in what it says will be an altogether different way. The new magazine will cater to an older man with articles about...
- Elegant entries. E.V.D. // Country Living;Mar1995, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p156
Announces a nationwide contest sponsored by the makers of Vanity Fair napkins to find the best original ideas for adding elegance to ordinary events.
- Stormy skies at Conde Nast France. Middleton, William // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/15/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 112, p8
Reports on problems stemming from Conde Nast France's decision to virtually dismantle its operation. Cancellation of the publication of the magazines `Vogue Hommes,' `Maison and Jaardin' and `Automobiles Classiques' after their February 1996 issues; Employees' reaction to the shutdown of the...