AS MEDICAL, FUNCTIONAL BEVERAGE: HOT TEA'S NEXT STEP
- Tea lattheâ€¦OREGON CHAI. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p84
Oregon Chai Inc.offers Dry Chai Tea Latte mix, an instant product in the popular chai beverage category. Customers just stir the mix into hot water for a creamy blend of tea, honey, vanilla and spices. Offered in Original and Spiced Original varieties, Dry Chai Tea Latte is made with all-natural...
- WHO'S BEEN TAKEN FOR A MUG? Benady, David // Marketing Week;10/31/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p22
Reports on the impact of the British Independent Television Commission's (ITC) ruling against Tetley Inc.'s health platform advertisements on the company's market positioning. Effect of the ITC ruling on the tea industry; Basis for the agency's ruling; Reason behind Tetley's decision to use a...
- Elvis scoops Tetley tea below-the-line account. // Marketing Week;7/14/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p14
Reports on British tea brand Tetley Inc.'s selection of Elvis to handle its below-the-line business. Bases for the selection of Elvis; Estimated value of the creative account.
- Tetley goes to India. // Food Engineering International;Apr2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p13
Reports the acceptance of Tetley Group of the takeover offer from Tata Tea in India. Amount of the takeover offer; Background of Tetley Group; Assets of Tata Tea; Companies owning Tetley's shares.
- Celebrating excellence in manufacturing A lesson from the best. Rowlands, Chris // Works Management;Oct2005, Vol. 58 Issue 10, special section p2
Looks at the operation at Tetley Inc.'s tea manufacturing plant in Great Britain. Motto of the plant; Comments of director of operations, David Wright on the company's commitment to employee training; Production planning; Community involvement of the plant's employees.
- Shared vision of the future is a potent brew. // Works Management;Oct2005, Vol. 58 Issue 10, special section p33
Features Tetley Inc.'s tea manufacturing plant in Great Britain. Motto of the plant; Director of operations, David Wright's vision for the company; Improvements in the site in terns of quality and cost.
- Tetley launches 'chai-style' tea for coffee-shop market. // Marketing Week;1/20/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p9
This article reports that Tetley Inc., Great Britain tea company part-owned by Tata Group, is trying to break into Great Great's high street coffee bars with the launch of Chaya, a range of Indian-inspired latte-style teas. Aimed at 25- to 35-year-old upmarket women. Chaya is sold as a...
- Quickbrew eyes nostalgic appeal. // Marketing (00253650);11/29/2006, p8
The article reports that Tetley Inc. has overhauled the packaging for its Quickbrew tea brand as it seeks to appeal to "empty nesters." The company Geoff Howe Marketing Communications was briefed to design packaging that would evoke nostalgia and emphasize its 50-year heritage. Patriotic red,...
- Tetley: learning the art of chai tea. // MarketWatch: Drinks;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p14
The article discusses the market positioning of the new tea brand Chaya by Tetley Inc. in Great Britain. The target market of the brand is young working women. Tetley ranks as second biggest tea brand worldwide and is leading in Great Britain. It is speculated that Tetley will succeed in the...