FUNDS KID-FOCUSED LEARNING MATERIALS: Sodexho boosts support for classroom nutrition education
- Kit helps create healthful dining. // FoodService Director;3/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p1
This article reports on the toolkit introduced by Sodexho USA and the nonprofit National Business Group on Health to help employers create health-conscious dining programs as of March 2006. The toolkit includes cafeteria, vending and catering assessments that companies can use to determine how...
- THE FM TOP 50. BUZALKA, MICHAEL // Food Management;Mar2014, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p17
The article discusses the Food Management's (FMs) 2014 contract management industry including the Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina, the Aramark Corp. in Philadelphia, and the Sodexo Inc. in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Topics discussed include contributions from the Ascension...
- Fitness Apps/Dining Form Corporate Wellness Program Nexus. // Food Management;Jul2013, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p19
The article discusses statements issued by the director at the provider of food services Sodexo Inc. Bill Mitchell at the SFM Critical Issues Conference on workplace solutions for customer engagement held in New York City in 2013. Mitchell laid emphasis on technology alternatives ought to be...
- Sodexho helps found institute in attempts to fight obesity's hazards. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p26
Reports that Sodexho is allotting time and budget into the fight against obesity. Participation of the food management firm as a founding member of the Institute on the Costs and Health Effects of Obesity; Features of Sodexho's wellness program, Your Health, Your Way; Sodexho's focus on the...
- Sodexho's wellness program scores with stealth and education. Kramer, Louise // Nation's Restaurant News;5/15/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p20
The article reports on the healthy-food program, called Your Health, Your Way, operated by Sodexho USA at Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Des Moines, Iowa. The program offers healthful meal and snack options and nutritional information and prevent obesity, medical expenses and...
- Sodexho launches training program. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p18
Report that Sodexho USA has created a training program to improve the skills of its cooks and line servers.
- Sodexho gathers snack preference data. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p19
Reports on Sodexho USA's Product Preference Survey, a part of the company's `Better For You' program that it developed with one of its food manufacturer.
- Sodexho opens Mamma Ilardo's in hospital. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the opening of Sodexho USA's first outlet of Mamma Ilardo's pizza concept in the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Sodexho announced culinary gold winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/30/95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p37
Reports on Sodexho USA's holding of a culinary competition among chefs.